🌼His Smile🌼

Ships: Lander
Genre: Fluff

♥♥♥

"His eyes, brighter than the sun, yet so easy to get lost in.

His hair, auburn like the autumn leaves.

A voice impossible not to fall in love with, deep yet comforting.

The personality that mirrored the one of an angel.

The kindest person you'll ever meet, with the biggest heart.

He would talk to me when nobody else would, and was there for me when nobody else would be.

From the moment I met him, I knew he was the one.

There was something special about him, about that sparkle in his eye, about the life in his voice, about the cheerfulness in his laugh.

I truly believe that I was put on this earth to find him, to be with him. To fall in love with him.

Falling in love was just like when you start to cry. Slowly, but then all at once. He made me do both of those things.

Those sleepless nights that I would spend recklessly sobbing and crying over him. It was nothing compared to the pain of loving him. The pain of seeing him with someone else. The pain of falling further, every. Single. Day.

The worst pain of all, was the pain of knowing he'd never love me back.

His smile.

Oh, his adorable, breathtaking smile. The smile that made my heart stop.

A smile that could light up the world.

A mostly joyful smile, but if you look deeper into it, you can see something else. A mischievous smile, one that wouldn't hesitate to hurt anyone who did anything to one of his loved ones.

The smile I love. The smile I fell in love with.

I love it when he smiles.

I love it even more when I'm the reason he smiles."

Zander folds the paper in half before shoving it into his pocket. Today was the day.

He was gonna confess to Luke.

Even if it was on a piece paper, he didn't have the courage to do it in person.

After pining over Luke for almost 10 years, enough was enough.

It was now or never. He would have to tell Luke eventually. One way or another, he would find out. If Luke didn't return the same feelings, Zander was certain there friendship would be able to continue. If Luke did return the same feelings, then boy, would Zander be a lucky one.

Zander pulled the letter out of his pocket and held it in his hand as his thumb rubbed over it, debating if this was a good idea or not.

"Hey, Zander!" Zander's head shot up, knowing the voice as the same voice that rang around in his head for the past 10 years.

The tall boy smiled at him, causing Zander's heart to melt.

"I swear..." Zander thought to himself.

"When he smiles, I forget how to breath."

♥♥♥

Hey guys! It's been awhile.

If we're being honest, I've had writers block. I need requests! XD

Sorry this one was short, but I personally thought it was cute.

The quote, "I swear, when he smiles, I forget how to breath." Belongs to it's proper owner! (I couldn't find who)

I hope you guys enjoyed! Until next time, bye!!