💕TMF Ships As Quotes💕

None of the following quotes belong to me, and all belong to their original owners! (I changed the wording on some of these so they would match the ship better)

♥♥♥

🍓 ⋆ 🍓 🎀 𝒥𝒶𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓎:  🎀 🍓 ⋆ 🍓

"Forever is a long time; but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side"

"All that you are is all I'll ever need"

"There are only two times I want to be with you- Now and forever"

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye"

"Thinking of you keeps me awake, dreaming of you keeps me asleep, being with you keeps me alive"

 🐋 ⋆ 🕊 🎀  𝐿𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇:🎀 🕊 ⋆ 🐋

"The best relationships start off as friendships first"

"Most people search their whole lives to find what we've already found"

"Having a best friend is the greatest; until you fall in love with them"

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over"

"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I'm with you"

🍡 ⋆ 🍩 🎀 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓉: 🎀 🍩 ⋆🍡

"He is kind, heart made of honey, she is chaotic, opposite of sunny, no one would ever think they would be together, but they are the moon and sun for each other"

"You'd be surprised how much you can have in common with someone completely different from you"

"I found out why opposites attract when I met you, it's because everything I'm not, you are, and the pieces fit together perfectly"

"I want to be your favourite 'Hello' and your hardest 'Goodbye'"

"A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other"

🎂 ⋆ 🍦 🎀 𝒮𝒶𝒾𝓈𝓎: 🎀 🍦 ⋆ 🎂

"Sometimes I look at you and I wonder how I got so damn lucky"

"You don't marry someone you can live with- You marry someone you cannot live without"

"My heart is perfect because you're in it"

"If I know what love is, it's because of you"

"And then suddenly, you meet that one person that makes you forget about yesterday, and dream about tomorrow"

♥♥♥

Okay okay, I know I said I wouldn't update until the new Ep. came out, BUT, this technically isn't a one shot, so it's okay, right?

Anyways, I just thought this would be a cute idea, I'm sorry if you didn't like it.

Who do you guys think the new girl (Stacey) was blushing at? I think she was blushing at Luke! 

Hope you enjoyed, until next time, bye!