🧳Moving In Together🧳

Ships: Lander
Genre: Fluff

♥♥♥

"Oh! I never thought his day would come!" Ms. Peterson sobs, tears running down her eyes as she pulled her son into another hug.

"I know, Mom. I'll be okay." Luke chuckles, hugging her back.

"Alright, that's all of them." A deep voice said, as Zander, his mother and step-father entered the apartment, each holding a box. "Where's Hailey?" Mr. Austin continued, just as his daughter exited the bedroom.

"Just checking out the place, you guys have a sick shower." She said, briefly checking the time on her phone.

"Well, I think it's time we get going. We should let the boys decorate their apartment a bit, plus I think they wana be alone." Mrs. Wickham suggested, as Ms. Peterson pulled away from Luke.

Both of Zander's parents seemed to be taking it well. In a way, Zander acted like an adult even when he was a kid. Luke's mother, on the other hand, was in hysterics. She had lost her husband several months after Luke's birth, and her son was her only family member since.

"Oh, my baby! Now you're Zander's baby..." Ms. Peterson sniffled, as she gazed into Luke's eyes, which were identical to her own. "Remember, you can always come back home if you two ever break up-"

"Mom, we're not gonna break up." Luke said, exchanged a soft smile with Zander.

Ms. Peterson let out a shaky breath, then hugged her son one last time. "I'm so proud of you! I'll miss you, Luke..."

"I'll miss you too, Mom." Luke said as he hugged her back.

Zander also hugged his parents, who said similar things.

Then, Mrs. Wickham walked over to Luke. "I trust you'll take care of my boy. Heck, you've been keeping him sane all his life." She said, as she placed a hand on Luke's shoulder.

"I'll try my best." He nodded.

"Hey, dork." Hailey said, hugging her brother. He hugged her back, as Hailey whispered something into Zander's ear. "Me and Jake have already started planning what we're gonna do with your room."

Zander chuckled, and soon, the pair of 20 year olds were alone in the apartment. "So... Ready to start decorating?" Zander said, placing his arms on Luke's shoulders.

"Yeah, I was thinking we could put my drums and your keyboard next to each other so we can practice together?" Luke smiled, as he placed his hands on the shorter boy's waist.

"I love it." Zander said, softly planting a kiss on the orange haired boy's lips. "I love you..."

Luke's smile grew wider. "I love you too."

♥♥♥

Luke smiled as he placed the two framed photos on the shelf above their bed. One of the photos had the pair as oblivious kids, while the other was them 10 years later as a couple.

Luke wondered how he took so longer before he got the courage to confess. He couldn't wait for the day Zander proposed to him...

"Luke!" The ginger boy snapped out of his thoughts as his childhood friend walked into the living room. "I just finished setting up the bookshelves. It's getting late, how bout we call it a day and get some rest?"

Luke nodded, as the two walked into their new bedroom. Zander quickly collapsed on the bed, as Luke walked into the closet and changed into an old maroon sweatshirt and jean shorts that he now used as pajamas.

The orange haired boy slipped under the covers, as his boyfriend crawled under next to him, still wearing Luke's red cardigan he had on all day.

"You not changing?" Luke asked, pulling out his phone and turning off the smart light.

"I don't feel like it." Zander yawned, nuzzling his head into Luke's shoulder as the latter boy swung an arm protectively around Zander, giving the purple eyed boy a feeling of comfort.

The cool summer breeze flew in from the small window above the bed, as Zander sighed. He was excited he would be able to go to bed like this everyday from now on.

♥♥♥

"I get first dibs on bedroom!" A 13 year old pink haired boy called, dropping his suitcase and running up the stairs.

"Hey, no fair! You got a headstart!" His brown haired 9 year old sister whined, running after him.

"Penelope! Noah! Please be careful!" Luke sighed, putting down the large box in his hands.

"Yeah, the hardwood is expensive. I don't want your filthy feet to ruin it on the first day." Zander said, placing a black haired toddler on the ground, as he began to crawl around the new house.

"So, Dads, I'm getting the big bedroom, right?" A 15 year old pushed passed her two fathers, briefly glancing down at her phone before looking up at them. She had light auburn hair, and violet eyes. Despite her not being their biological child, she seemed to be a perfect mixture of both their features.

"Yes, Olivia. But you're gonna have to tell the youngsters." Luke laughed, as the toddler came up to him and pawed his leg. "Hi, Carson." He said, scooping up the giggling child.

"Alright. Please make sure they don't kill me." Olivia said, swinging her backpack over her shoulder as she began to jog up the stairs. "Hey, nerds! Back off, big bedroom's mine!"

"Well," Zander sighed, turning his body towards his husband. "We safely got all four of them here, they didn't kill each other, and now we got a nice house. I say it's a win-win." Zander said, as Luke placed down Carson.

"Right, but this place isn't cheap, and who has to work? Me." Luke joked, smiling as they pulled into a tender kiss.

"Ew, your kids are right here." Penelope said, almost slipping down the large stairs. "Can you help me set up my dollhouse?" She asked, giving puppy dog eyes as she looked between her fathers.

"I'll go." Luke sighed. His youngest daughter squealed in excitement, as they began to walk up the stairs.

Zander waited for them to be up the stairs, before digging into a box labeled "Decore". He fished around for a while, before picking up four framed photos, all bubble wrapped together. He took them, and walked into the living room. He unwrapped them, then placed them in order.

The first one was a photo of him and Luke as kids. The second was a photo of them in highschool when they were dating. The next was their wedding photo. And the final was a photo of them and their four kids.

"Dada?" Zander looked down, to see Carson glanced up on him.

"Hey, buddy." He said, scooping up the toddler and tapping his nose. "You know, some day, you'll meet a nice girl or guy, and you'll move into your own house with them." Zander continued, as his son gave him a gooft smile.

"Some day..."

♥♥♥

IJSASOKlSA-
Ok I hate this one so much.

I'm probably gonna delete it in a few hours, because it's legit garbage-
Re-reading this, what was I even thinking?

Update: I re-read again, and I'm gonna keep it. It's growing on me XD

I'm sorry you've had to read this- uM
I'll see you guys next time, baiiii!