🌧️Rainy Days🌧️

Ships: Lander
Genre: Fluff

♥♥♥

Patter. Patter.

Squinting his violet eyes open, Zander saw small droplets of water softly hitting the wet, large window that spread across the far wall of the room.

He rubbed his eyes, letting out a yawn as he sat up, hearing the quiet snores coming from his auburn-haired childhood friend.

Zander glanced over at his husband, a small smile planting onto his face. He leaned down, placing a kiss on the corner of Luke's mouth. "I love you," He mumbled, glancing back at the window, taking in the view of the misty, somewhat dreary neighborhood.

"Morning, Darling..." The mauve-haired man heard the tranquil voice of his husband utter, as he felt a hand run through his lilac locks.

Keeping his eyes glued to the window, Zander moved a hand toward Luke, placing it on the latter's chest. There was a moment of silence, with the exception of the light tapping of the rain, until Luke placed an arm around his husband's waist, pulling him down so he was lying down next to him.

His head gingerly crashed against the pillow, as he was met with the peppy daffodil eyes of the man he loved. His soft lips delicately brushed against Luke's cheek, his fingers curling onto the taller man's chest.

"Can we go on a walk today?"

---

The scent of petrichor invaded the air, the rain, now being a drizzle, created small ripples in the many puddles that were formed overnight.

Zander saw a large puddle and began to pick up his pace, jogging towards it, before jumping, his boots created a large wave of muddy water. He softly giggled as the slush landed on the sides of his shoes.

His husband watched from several feet behind, softly grinning, seeing the ombre-haired man dancing around in his vibrant yellow raincoat.

Zander then turned around, retreating back to his spouse's side, taking a hold of Luke's hand, as he was shielded from the rain, the dark raven umbrella protecting them from the clammy air and moisture drifting down from the foggy clouds.

"Love you," Luke whispered, placing a peck onto the other boy's forehead, bringing a brief sense of warmth to his soaking head.

"I love you too, dork..." Zander snickered, glancing up at the sky, nothing but a giant void of different tones of grey. It was the simplicity that made it all the more euphoric...

"Yeah, but I'm your dork..." The chestnut-haired man put on a cheeky smile, just as his husband let out a loud scoff.

"Damn right. Don't you forget it."

~~~

This one was just for stress relief, so I apologize it wasn't great.

It was also a chapter filler. That's right, I finally replaced Prom Night. That thing made me cringe more than anyone will ever understand-

I hope you all enjoyed this simple one-shot! Until next time, bye!!