💛Sweater💛

Ships: Lander
Genre: Fluff

(Idea from a fluff prompt)
Also, I wrote this one a long time ago, so it's very cringey-

♥♥♥

Milly, Sean, Jake, and Hailey sat by their lockers, chatting.

Suddenly, they heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, guys!" The group of teenagers turned to the sound, seeing Zander walking towards them.

Milly laughed upon seeing him. The purple-haired boy, who was known as incredibly edgy, was wearing a fluffy, oversized golden sweater, a hood with cat ears showering over his head.

"What are you wearing?!" Hailey exclaimed, containing her laughter, unlike the two boys behind her, who joined Milly in the laugh-attack.

"Shut up!" Zander exclaimed, his face flushing red as he turned his head away.

"Sorry, it's just-" Jake managed to choke out through laughter, "You're always so edgy, and wearing black and dark purple, then you show up to school in this vibrant yellow thing!"

"Yeah, what happened to you?!" Milly said, before bursting into another fit of laughter.

"Babe?" Luke abruptly popped up behind the group, catching the attention of the others. "Aw, is that the sweater I made you?"

Zander gently smiled, jumping onto his auburn-haired boyfriend's back, tenderly kissing the back of his head, "Yes, Lukey. I love it." He said softly, as their friends stopped laughing, and began to stare in awe at the adorable couple.

"Luke made it for you?" Sean asked, raising his eyebrow at Zander, who was occupied in repeatedly pecking Luke's cheek.

"Yes, he worked very hard for me." Zander explained, "And I love it."

The golden-eyed male smiled, ruffling his lover's hair, "I'm glad you like it." He whispered softly.

The shorter boy returned the smile, squinting his eyes, as he nuzzled their noses together.

"Geez, we're right here!"

"Milly I swear to God-"

♥♥♥

I was scrolling through my drafts and found this abomination I made like three months ago-
I think I forgot to post it-

Anyway, this chapter used to be "Prom Night Part 2", but I changed it so Prom night was just one-shot.

This one-shot was legit trash, and I'm sorry, but I'm trying to replace the useless chapters-