Chapter 14

Your name is John Egbert and you just woke up from a very taxing dream.

Oh wait.

That's called reality.

You shifted, wincing at the pain that went through you. You glanced at Dave worriedly seeing he was still passed out. You stroked his hair and started to think about what happened.

It had been a few days since they saw Dirk. (or what they thought was days seeing as they had no way of knowing what time it was.) You and Dave were talking quietly to each other about your 'shitty movies' when there were some loud noises and Dirk came bursting into the room

"Alright," he growled "which one of you shits wants to play a game?" you frowned and neither of you answered

Dirk frowned "Not going to talk? Well then, I'll have to choose for you." he stalked over and unlocked your restraints. You squeaked softly as Dirk hauled you up by the scruff of your neck. Dave growled "Leave John alone!" Dirk looked down at Dave like he was some sort of insect "Shut up you piece of shit."

Dave sat up "I will not." Dave paused and narrowed his eyes "Asswipe."

Shit.

Dirk immediately chained you to the table and turned on Dave. Dirk started kicking Dave as you pleaded for him to stop "Never. Insult. Me." Dirk growled. Dave tried to get away but couldn't. Finally Dirk placed a fierce kick on Dave's head and Dave went limp.

You watched in terror as Dirk walked over to you "How can you do that to your own brother?" you asked Dirk and looked up at him. He didn't say anything as he tried to restrain you to the table. You squirmed and fought back. Dirk growled "Stay still!"

You growled back "Why? So you can slowly kill me faster?!"

Dirk scowled and slapped you "Don't sass me."

You stayed silent as Dirk finished restraining you. You closed your eyes as he took off your shirt. Dirk got one of his knives and started carving into your skin. You grit your teeth and refuse to succumb to letting him hear you scream.

Dirk growled and pressed the knife deeper "Make some noise or I'll kill Dave." you whimpered softly and squirmed slightly as you watched the blood seep out of the wound. Dirk got another knife and pressed it into you. You let out a strangled cry as pain ripped through you, wave after wave of pain forcing screams and cries of pain. Bro was laughing manically as he watched you nearly bleed out. finally he pulled out the knives and started stitching you up. You started sobbing in pain in fear. Bro growled and pushed you off the table. you gasped hearing a snap and a sharp pain sear through you wrist. "Get up." you heard bro say "GET UP!" he screamed when you didn't move and struck your side with a pipe that was by the table. You whimpered and forced yourself to your feet using the table for support. You closed your eyes for a second and when you opened them Dirk was there. Way to close for comfort. You gasped and tried to get away but suddenly he was kissing you.

Wait...

What?

You gasped and tried to shove him off but you were too weak. He finally let go of you with a smirk "I'm not done with you." he hissed out "Since you were a good boy you can not be locked up." he left the room and you fell to your knees and cried. why did you and Dave have to go through this? You looked to him.

Dave...

He was still passed out on the floor. You slowly got up and walked over to him. You dropped to your knees and took his head in your lap. You gently stroked his hair. And thats how you ended up here. Dave's eyes fluttered open and he looked up at you.

"Who are you?"