-Chapter 7-

Your name is Dave Strider. Your abusive Bro has just knocked your boyfriend, John, unconscious. You run to John's side, tears flowing from your red irises, but Bro is already there, forcing the same rag of chloroform to your face, irritating the nasty bruise under your eye from earlier where Bro hit you. "See? He can't even stay awake for you, what makes you think he loves you?" Bro growls into your ear as you struggle and squirm to get away. You are almost able to get out of his grip, but the lack of air is going to kill you. You have to take a breath, even though it puts you to sleep. In your final waking moments, you hear Bro call downstairs, "Mr. Egbert? John and Dave are doing a weeklong sleepover. Yes, our house. They'll get plenty of food, don't worry about them. I'll call you if there's a problem. They may want to make it longer than a week, we'll see how it goes. It is summer vacation, after all, so it's not an issue. They can stay over for a few months, for all I care."
You whisper, "No, not John. Leave John." You know what Bro has planned for the two of you. As you fade away, the last thing you see is Bro leaning over John, trying to figure out the best way to carry him.