Chapter 19

Jake startled and looked up as John pressed himself more into Dave. The door opened up, scratching and scrapping against the floor making a terrible sound.

Dirk stepped into the room and looked between the three boys. His eyes settled on Jake and a wicked grin spread across his face "so sleeping beauty awakens." He purred as he got a pair of handcuffs off the wall and pulled a set of keys out of his pocket. He slowly walked over to Jake and knelt down next to him

"I know exactly what I want to do to you." He purred as he handcuffed Jake and unlocked the chains so he was no longer attached to the wall.

Dirk forced Jake to his feet and started walking him out of the room.

John went to yell something to him but was stopped when Dave covered his mouth. John whimpered softly but realized that Dave was just trying to keep him safe.

Dave rubbed John's cheek. "It's okay, John." he whispered "Jake will be okay."

John nodded slowly as he watched the two leave and the door was closed behind them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake stumbled out of the room, trying his best not to fall and make Dirk mad at him.

Dirk looked down at the male. Was he skinnier than the last time that he saw him...? Was he not really eating? Was he not taking care of himself? Did Jake really love Dirk?

Dirk shook his head quickly. It didn't matter now. Jake was his plaything now. Not his lover.

Dirk tossed Jake to the floor once they got to his room.

Jake squeaked and caught himself with his forearms before his face smashed against the floor.

Jake gasped as tears pricked at his eyes. Why did his arms have to land right on a shattered bottle?

Jake quickly moved so he wasn't resting on the shattered glass. Jake looked down at his bleeding arms before looking back up at Dirk.

Dirk growled and forced Jake back to his feet "Great. Now we have to fix this." He pushed Jake into the bathroom and started getting what he needed to stop the bleeding.

Jake cried out when Dirk started pulling the glass out of his flesh, not being careful at all. He drenched the boy's arms in antiseptic before he bandaged his arms.

"You had better be worth all that work." Dirk pulled Jake back out to the bedroom and knocked him down onto his bed. Jake whimpered softly and looked up at the bigger male. Dirk had never seemed so scary before...

((PLEASE READ!

Beyond this point there is a scene of non-consensual sex. If you are triggered by these things then please do not read. There will be a mark below that signifies when the scene ends and I'll fill you in on whatever you need to know.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dirk examined Jake before leaning down and kissing the brunette under him. Jake's eyes widened and tried to pull away but Dirk pinned him down. The blonde pulled away and growled "What do you think you're doing?" He growled. Jake shivered and looked away. "That's what I thought." Dirk hissed out and started marking Jake's neck. "You thought you could come in here and get away with not a scratch on you?" he growled as Jake let out tiny moans and squirmed.

Dirk forced Jake to stay still as he started to take off the smaller boy's pants. Jake whimpered and squirmed "Dirk, please... I don't want this... Please stop..."

Dirk ignored Jake as he let go of him to handcuff the smaller of the two to the bed.

Jake helplessly tugged at the cuffs and looked up at Dirk as he took off Jake's boxers.

Dirk paused when he saw Jake. Dirk raised an eyebrow and pushed Jake's shirt up to reveal a binder. "You never told me you were a girl." He looked to Jake.

Jake blushed and looked away from Dirk. "You didn't need to know." Jake mumbled "I was going to tell you eventually but then we broke up so it didn't matter." Jake didn't like this at all. He couldn't control anything and he knew that no matter what he did, Dirk wasn't going to listen to him. He hated to think what Dirk might be thinking right now...

Dirk frowned deeply before going silent and a strange look appeared on his face. He shook his thoughts away "Doesn't matter. I'm still gonna get what I want." Dirk said as he ran his hands over Jake "You should see yourself" Dirk purred. "You look so scared" Dirk leaned over Jake as he started to take his own pants and boxers.

"Please, Dirk" Jake whimpered "I really don't want this" Jake squirmed some while Dirk very obviously ignored Jake.

Once Dirk's pants were off, he pushed open Jake's legs and positioned himself between them. Jake squeaked and squirmed some more "Dirk, no! Please, no!" 

Dirk paused and looked into Jake's eyes "Come on Jake. You'll like it. Trust me." Jake looked away and shook his head "No. I don't want this." Dirk slid his hand down and rubbed his fingers over Jake's entrance.

Jake couldn't help the tiny moan that escaped as he unwillingly lifted his hips to try and get Dirk's fingers to go in. To be honest, Jake did want this. He was scared though. He knew Dirk probably wouldn't treat him well...

Dirk smirked "Look at you. You want this so badly." He started to thrust his fingers in and out of Jake. The smaller boy whimpered quietly and moaned "Well, Jake? Are you gonna cooperate or am i gonna have to take what I want?"

Jake squirmed slightly before sighing in defeat. Dirk took this as his cue to pull out his fingers and replace them with himself. He was not careful at all, just as Jake had imagined. It hurt badly since this was his first time and not to mention that Dirk was actually quite big. Jake couldn't recall even ever touching himself...

Dirk didn't even bother to let Jake adjust to him as he started to thrust into Jake. The blonde started to press loving kisses to Jake's collarbone. It felt good but it didn't outweigh the pain radiating in his lower regions. Tears pricked at Jake's eyes as he hoped it would end soon. it hurt so much...

Dirk slowly picked up speed and started to thrust harder. Jake squeezed his eyes shut as tears ran down his face, the pain increasing quite a bit.

Dirk wiped away the tears "You're fine." He mumbled, forcing the boy to stop crying.

After the longest ten minutes of Jake's life, Dirk came inside Jake with a low moan.

Jake cried when dirk pulled out. Dirk panted lightly and laid down next to Jake

~~~~~~~~~

((All you need to know (those of you who skipped) is that Jake is trans, Dirk is being tender, and Dirk wants to get Jake pregnant))

Dirk pulled Jake to his chest and hugged him to his chest. Jake whimpered quietly under his breath and closed his eyes. he hurt so so so much...

Dirk ignored the noises of pain coming from Jake as he let himself drift off. Jake glanced up at Dirk before looking up at the handcuffs that Dirk didn't bother to unlock.

Jake sighed and closed his eyes. His chest hurt from his binder but he forced himself to ignore it. He slowly fell asleep, feeling safe and afraid simultaneously in Dirk's arms