Chapter 15

Your name is John Egbert and you just heard the worse words to ever leave Dave's mouth. Your eyes widened and you squeaked "N-no. Dave, its me! I'm John! Remember?! Oh, jegus dave! Please tell me you remember!" you started panicking as you talked to Dave.

Dave frowned and slowly sat up rubbing his head "I'm sorry.... I really don't know who you are..." you let out a tiny sob and covered your mouth with your hand. You couldn't help the tears that fell from your eyes.

Dave's eyes widened and leaned forward slightly "I-I- please don't cry. I-I can't really remember who you are... But I know you're special to me..." he was silent a second "Please don't cry, I hate it when you're sad... You shouldn't have to be sad. ever." you took in a deep breath and forced yourself to calm down

"I-I'm sorry." you mumbled wiping away your tears "It-it's just been a long couple days..." Dave frowned as he took in your body

"What happened to you?" he asked quietly. You looked down at yourself. You had fresh and dried blood on you, the stitches Dirk gave you were extremely sloppy and just barely holding together your skin. You looked back to Dave and sighed "Your bro" was all you said as you slowly leaned against the wall. You started examining your swollen and discolored wrist. Dave looked at you confused "Dirk..? But... why would he do something like this?"

you lifted your shoulder slightly "Beats me.." Dave moved to get up, but was forced to stay where he was because of his chains. Dave frowned at them "what the-" he looked at the rest of himself and frowned at his wounds "Oh-oh god.." he quickly looked away, starting to panic a little. You noticed and set a gentle hand on Dave's shoulder "Hey-Hey. listen to me. focus." Dave's eyes slowly settled on yours "It's going to be alright." you whispered to him. Dave took a deep breath and nodded slightly. You let go of Dave and slowly stood up "We have to find a way out" you mumbled as you walked around the perimeter of the room with your hand on the wall "Someone had to have gotten out at some point. Right? common sense would be that he left some sort of way for him to escape in case of emergency..." Dave watched you curiously as you babbled on. You paused for a moment and listened intently. You couldn't hear anything. "I believe these are sound proof walls." you rubbed the wall with your hands "that makes sense. You don't want anyone to hear the screams of your captives." Dave sat up slightly as he mumbled Johns name "John... John... so familiar... John... Egg? No.... John.. EGBERT!"

You jumped hearing your last name get yelled by Dave. You turned to him as he looked at you excitedly "Your name is John Egbert!" a smile spread across your face

"Yes Dave! That's my name!" you walked over to him and got down "What else do you remember?"

Dave sat up a little more "Well, I know this." Dave looked up into your eyes and slowly leaned in. His lips touched yours and you smiled as you got closer and deepened the kiss. Dave grinned and pulled back. You let out a soft whimper wanting to just kiss him forever

Dave looked at you excitedly "I'm starting to remember!" his expression slowly turned solemn "Oh yeah..." he rubbed the spot on his head that got kicked "I can't lie, it was a little nice having forgotten everything for a little bit.."

You sighed and stroked Dave's hair "Yeah- I know" you gently kissed Dave's head "I'm so glad you're alright" Dave smiled before looking at you

"why aren't you chained up?"

You looked down and frowned slightly

"John? What happened?"

You let out a small breath. You had to tell him.

"After Dirk tortured me," you gestured to your wounds "he forced me to get up and he... he kissed me..." You swallowed hard and looked at the ground "I tried to get him to stop but I was too drained. He said he wasn't done with me and said I was a good boy and didn't have to get locked up."

You glanced at Dave. He had fury clear in his eyes.

You winced and braced yourself.