Chapter 20

Wake up.

I said, wake up.

Dirk Strider.

Wake up right now.

Dirk jerked awake and looked around frantically, trying to regain his bearings.

Dirk let out a slow breath when he realized he was still in his room. He looked down at the small boy laying next to him.

Dirk smiled, purring quietly. Jake was his. No one else could have him.

Dirk shifted and set a hand on Jake's stomach.

Jake would definitely be his if he had his baby...

Dirk leaned down and smashed his lips against Jake's. He quietly sucked and tugged at his lip.

Jake's eyes flew open and started whimpering, tugging at his restraints.

Dirk frowned and pulled away. He stared down at Jake before getting off him and leaving without a word.

~~~~~~~~~

What... what just happened...?

Jake pulled himself up into a sitting position, using the cuffs on his wrists as leverage. Jake looked around the room. Had it really only been one night...? It didn't feel like it...

Jake noticed he suddenly had clothes on and the bandages on his arms looked different. Jake sighed and leaned his head back against the headboard. Had Dirk drugged him so he slept longer?

The Brit let out a soft groan. He was hungry but he felt nauseous too...

Jake looked up at the cuffs on his wrists. What was the probability that he could get out of these...?

Jake startled when the door opened and Dirk walked back into the room. He silently got out the keys for Jake's cuffs. He leaned over Jake and started messing with Jake's handcuffs.

The smaller male squeezed his eyes shut. He had a weird sense of fear and safety with Dirk hovering over him.

Once dirk was finished, he scooped Jake up into his arms and carried him to the bathroom. The green eyed boy didn't put up much of a fight, not wanting Dirk to be mad at him.

Dirk set Jake down once they got to the small bathroom. He locked the door behind them before turning to Jake.

Jake lowered his head as Dirk started undressing him. He started hoping with all his might that Dirk was just going to give him a bath. He was in no mood for sex and was absolutely certain he would throw up.

Dirk paused and glanced into Jake's eyes when Jake was in nothing but his underwear and his binder. Jake looked away, reaching up and taking off his (what he just now noticed) cracked glasses and set them with the rest of his clothes.

Dirk took Jake's silence as a right ahead and started working off his binder. Jake bit his lip, wanting desperately to just push Dirk away and leave. Leave the bathroom, leave the house, leave the city, leave the state, leave the country, even maybe leave the world.

Jake shifted uncomfortably before slowly lifting his arms. Dirk slid the binder off the rest of the way and looked down at Jake's chest.

Jake shot daggers at Dirk as he crossed his arms over his chest uncomfortably. "Stop staring at them." Jake snapped at him. "I didn't even give you fucking permission to take off my clothes."

Dirk glared at Jake but didn't say anything as he took off Jake's underwear and went to turn on the water in the tub, his back turned on Jake.

The smaller of the two boys slowly backed towards the door, reaching behind him for the door handle. Jake knew he locked the door but where was the actual lock...? Jake bit his lip when he realized that the door locked from the inside so Dirk must of used a key and then, of course, took the key out of the lock.

Jake sighed and went to stand in his original position.

Dirk turned and looked at Jake when the tub was full. The blonde crossed his arms expectantly. Jake shifted his weight from one foot to the other before walking over and climbed in the tub.

Jake slowly relaxed into the warm water while Dirk started removing the bandages on Jake's arms. The Brit had to say... The bath was nice... The warm water was soothing and it made his aching body feel better. Surprisingly, now that Jake thought about it, the nausea was slowly fading, only to be replaced with hunger.

Jake let out a slow breath and allowed Dirk to use him like his own little toy, carefully cleaning him thoroughly.

"I saw you opened a letter I got" Dirk said suddenly, surprising Jake.

Jake swallowed the lump forming in his throat "I did" he mumbled, not looking up at Dirk.

Dirk was quiet for a long moment before mumbling "That's illegal you know."

Jake sighed and looked to the side "Who was that?"

Dirk frowned deeply "No one." he snapped.

Jake slipped down further in the water, opting not to say anything. he closed his eyes and listened the the sound of Dirk's movements and their breathing.

Dirk started washing Jake's hair "I'm giving you a lot of trust, you know" he pulled a little to hard on Jake's hair, forcing a soft noise out of his mouth.

"In exchange for your freedom and for being able to sleep in my bed and eat my food, you have to make John and Dave look presentable and clean the house while I'm at work. If you disobey me and run off then I will find you and I will not treat you as nicely. You're mine and not anyone else's."

Jake lowered his head "Why do you want all this done?"

Dirk frowned, considering if he should say. "We have guests coming over." He said simply.

Jake nodded slowly and opened his eyes and watched as Dirk started letting out the water.

Dirk got a towel and wrapped it around Jake before lifting him out of the bathtub. Jake instinctively grabbed tight to Dirk's neck.

Dirk couldn't help the small smile that came to his face as he slowly set Jake down and started drying him off. Jake squirmed some but didn't push him away.

Once Jake was dry, Dirk picked Jake up once again and carried him out of the bathroom. He carried him to his bedroom and set Jake down "Find something to wear. I'll make you breakfast."

Without another word, Dirk slipped out of the room, leaving Jake alone.