Stealing (Lime, thoughts of smut)

Mild language warning (Mumbooooooo don't swearrrrrrrrr ಠ_ಠ) Also there are some thoughts of sex and stuff so be careful ily

Enjoy

This one is long so sit back and get your fucking popcorn

word count : 1154

Grians pov

I was tired from working on my base all morning, not to mention I had just ran out of concrete powder. I flew down gracefully to the floor below and started shuffling through my shulker boxes, desperately looking for any extra.

My face lit up, getting a genius idea. I closed the shulker box quickly, and ran to the exit of my base.

I would just steal from Mumbo.
I'm sure he wouldn't mind.... Right?

I launched a rocket, flying to the sky heading towards Mumbos base.
After all, he could just get it all back.. He was strong, and tall,, not to mention hot. Wait hot!?

Since when did I think Mumbo was hot??

I was getting off track.
Best friends probably thought about each other this way all the time.
Yeah, that was it.

I was too busy daydreaming about Mumbo that I didn't even realize I was already at his base. I almost hit it, but luckily dived down just in time, only landing with an "oof" as my butt collided with the floor.

I jumped up, assuming Mumbo might have heard that, and started looking through his chests. I didn't really want to be caught, thank you.

~

I got to the last row and reached up to the top chest with my hand, but an instant later, a stronger hand pinned it down above me.

I squeaked and tried to pull away with my free hand, but that was also pinned down, leaving me helpless against a wall of chests.

I could feel a body rustle against mine, and hot, heavy breathing on my neck.

My mind was racing, if this was who I think it was, it wasn't good thoughts. I took a wild guess, considering I was in his base.

"M-Mumbo?" I asked shakily, feeling a hot breath exhale on my neck.

It moved up my neck, to my ear and whispered something I somehow always wanted to hear.

"Yes Grian?" Mumbo asked in a deeper, calmer version of his normal tone.

I shuddered, sinking back into Mumbos body once I knew it was him.

Something was off, Mumbo never acted like this, around anyone.

I took a shaky breath in, wondering what Mumbo planned to do with me..

Or to me...

I didn't care, because somehow I wanted everything to do with Mumbo. To do everything with Mumbo.

I mentally smacked myself, get your mind out of Mumbos gutter, Grian!!

Mumbo obviously knew what I was doing, because the next thing he said set my back rigid.