Beach date (Fluff+Lime)

One warning : Grian has a mild choking kink ;-;

I was watching Grian and Mumbo while writing this (¬‿¬)
So fucking proud of myself

Uhm dominant Mumbo + Grian

I had a hard time writing this because how do you turn a perfectly innocent date into something extremely sexual.

Enjoy!
Word count: 1006
Grians POV

Today was the day I had been waiting for for the longest time. I was finally going on a date with Mumbo Jumbo. Me and Mumbo had been dating for a while, but we were both so busy with our bases and other things, that this was the first time we got to see each other in a while.

I had everything I needed, so I jumped off my base, and flew off towards the hermitbeach, fireworks sputtering behind me.

~

I finally reached the beach, and immediately saw a small dot which I knew was Mumbo. The hermitbeach was usually crowded, but it was just about sunset and none of the other hermits were on the beach.

I landed next to Mumbo, and hugged him.

"Oh hi Grian!" He exclaimed, surprised.

I giggled, "H-hehe hi!!"

He wrapped me in his strong arms, and gently placed his head on my shoulder.

I grinned, "You have no idea how long I've waited for this!"

We both pulled out of the hug and Mumbo sat down on the sand, patting a place next to him, where I sat down.

We watched the sun climb down the sky, until it turned a bright bluish-yellow. We talked about what each of us had done while we hadn't seen each other. Half way through, Mumbo stood up, clearly getting an idea.

"Shall we go to the pier?" He asked, holding out his hand for me to take.

What a gentleman. I felt my face flush, and I nodded, taking his hand in mine.

Mumbo pulled me up, and into a soft kiss on my lips.

I'm so in love.

Mumbo smiled and led me towards the pier. He reached for my hand and I took it in mine, swinging my arm back and forth, his following in stride. I haven't seen Mumbo in so long, my initial reaction when his back is turned is to admire him.

Mumbo had black fluffy hair, and broad shoulders, but he always seemed proper, wearing a suit wherever he went, even if it was supposed to be fun.

My eyes made their way down, to his defined arm muscles, to his sturdy back structure, to his.. To his ass...

My cheeks grew redder, and I looked away noticing we were almost at the pier.

~

We reached the pier and stepped onto the wooden platform, where Mumbo spies a bench and sits down, pulling me awfully close to him.

"Were you checking me out?" He askes, way too innocently for the smirk that played on his lips.

"N-no." I rejected the question at hand, mentally slapping myself for letting Mumbo notice.

"It's okay if you were.." He whispered seductively in my ear, tracing his nails up and down my sides.

I shivered, sinking into Mumbos touch.

Mumbo swiftly pulled me into his lap, and I straddled him, breathing in his scent.
He smelled of citrus, but my mind drifted off if he tasted like it too.

Before I could even think, my heart spoke louder than anything else.

"Can I kiss you?"

Mumbos emotion didn't change, but I could see his face turn a fuschia pink.

He nodded, but something in his demeanor changed.

"The problem is," he said as he leaned in, "If I kissed you, I don't think I'd be able to stop."

"Fine by me." I said, taking a bigger bite then I could chew. Mumbo pressed his lips against mine, pulling me even closer then I already was.

Our bodies matched perfectly together, and I could feel Mumbos lower body rub against mine, as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

Was this man teasing me?

This man was teasing me.

I bit his bottom lip with my teeth, enough to draw blood, and to kind of signal exactly,, what he was doing to me.

In my situation there was really one thing I could do.

Tease him back.

I know,, I'm a genius.

I climb on top of Mumbo, pinning his wrists down to the bench. I put my knee on his chest and pushed him fully down, his body flat beneath me.

To keep his hands pinned down, I moved both my knees onto each of his hands.

Suddenly I got an idea that I've been wanting to try for a while but I had no one to try it on..
I had no idea how Mumbo would react either.

I let both my hands travel up Mumbos body, making a beeline for his neck.

I wrapped my hands around his neck, and lightly pressed down until his breathing was shallow and so I could feel the cold wood beneath him.

I looked at Mumbo who had his eyes shut tight and was squirming in small arousal beneath me.

He didn't seem bothered though so I pressed down harder, this time cutting off his breathing fully.

Mumbo gasped for air and tried to swallow, but didn't get very far.

It was funny how Mumbo seemed to nag me on, but lost all of his confidence once someone else took control.

After a few seconds I let go of his neck, finally letting him breathe. He became a panting mess beneath me and at one point started coughing.

Hot.

I was worried I must have done something wrong though if Mumbo was coughing as much as he was.

I clambered off Mumbo, pulling him up straight and gently patting his back.

After a minute the bigger man stopped coughing and was back to steadily breathing.
Phew.

"Sorry Mumbo- I didn't mean to-"

"Its alright Grian, I'm fine." He said pulling me into a hug.

He whispered in my ear, "But you might want to work on that."