mistleTOE (SMUT)

Literally no plot, I just wanted to get some smut out without doing actual plot

No heavy warnings, but always be careful <3

Bottom Grian as requested.

Grian's POV

Hanging up the mistletoe over our door, I could see Mumbo shoot a quick glance over at me before setting down the tv remote.

He strolled over to me, and I looked over at him. I could feel myself blushing, something I only did for him. He pulled me into his arms, pressing his lips lovingly to mine.

I gave a small smile of delight and put my arms around his neck. Our kiss became deeper as we each tried to get more of our tongues in our mouths. He gently brushed my cheek with his hand, something that did make me feel safe, as if he was confident in me. His fingers trailed down my side, coming to rest on my hip.

He pulled back, looking at me with an expression on his face that I couldn't read.

"I love you," he whispered.

"Love you, too," I said.

"Can't you tell?"

"Oh, I can definitely tell," he said, taking my hand and leading me to the couch. I sat down and pulled him down next to me. With his arms around me, I didn't have much choice but to put my arms around him as well. After a few minutes, Mumbo leaned forward once again capturing my lips in his. The kiss was slow and gentle.

Mumbo slowly took the lead, running his hands down my arms, while my hands were still on his shoulders. The intensity built as his hands made their way up to my hair, running through it. As he turned his head to kiss my neck, I felt my legs tingling, the butterflies in my stomach reminding me of what they were for.

Running my hands down his back and feeling the smoothness of his skin beneath my fingertips, I felt my body responding to him. My mind was racing, and I couldn't get enough. After kissing me there for a few minutes, Mumbo began running his fingers up my body, caressing my arms, my back, running them over my sides and my backside before gently removing my pants and boxers.

"Oh, you are so beautiful," he said, caressing the base of my dick.

"Oh, Mumbo," I said, loving the sensation of his hands on me.

"I love you," he whispered, and his hands squeezed my dick. "Can you feel how much I love you? Can you feel how much I want you?"

"Yes, I do, I do," I said, flopping my head to the side in a small moan. Mumbo began making circles around the base of my dick, sliding his fingers up the sides of my shaft, taking my balls in his hands and squeezing them gently.

I pulled my legs back, spreading them as wide as I could, so that Mumbo could access my entire dick with every stroke. I heard the words he was saying in my mind, a thought I couldn't stop. I didn't want to think. I wanted to feel.

"I'm going to fuck you now," he whispered.

"Yes," I whispered back.I felt the sensation deep inside me growing again as Mumbo began sliding his hands up my stomach, up to my shoulders, pulling my hair gently as he did so. The feeling was making my brain swim. I could see myself in his eyes. I could hear myself in his voice. I wanted him more than ever.

I'd gotten used to how much pleasure it brought me, whining as he pulled away and went to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of lube. Setting the lube down and removing his own clothes, I watched in awe of his every movement, anticipation taking over.

Sitting back down and spreading lube on his fingers, he gently inserted one into my ass, leaning down to kiss me deeply. He slid it in and out slowly, getting me used to the sensation.Mumbo began sliding his finger in and out of my ass, adding a second. Then another. His movements became more intense and faster. I moaned out loud, lifting my legs up and wrapping them around his waist, pulling him closer.

I felt him pull his fingers out as I whined, immediately shutting up as soon as I saw him caress his dick with lube, shutting his own eyes in pleasure. He inserted his cock slowly into my ass.Mumbo stared intently into my eyes as he began slowly fucking me.

"You're so fucking sexy," he said, a smile creeping onto his lips.

"Fuck me, Mumbo. Fuck my ass. Fuck me!" I begged.

"I will," he said, then buried his face in my neck.

He began thrusting. With each thrust, I could feel his cock inside me go deeper and deeper, further and further than before. I felt a twinge in my dick as he slammed into me, the pain turning into pleasure as I felt the warmth of his cock as it ran up and down my hole.As Mumbo fucked me, I felt myself getting hotter and hotter, feeling my juices flooding out. I could feel my balls tighten and his cock grow bigger inside my ass.

I could feel myself almost shaking as he took me, feeling his dick swell and the head bulging in my ass, pushing itself into my hole.

"Oh, my fucking god," I moaned, pushing my hips back into him. Mumbo groaned out in my ear as he slammed into me, the sensation of his dick inside me sending shockwaves of pleasure through me.

"Oh, fuck," I whispered, feeling my dick swell even more. "Oh, fuck, fuck.""Fuck, Mumbo, fuck!" I screamed out.

"I'm going to make you cum," he whispered in my ear, and kept thrusting into me."I'm going to cum in your ass," he said, and I felt the first shot of cum inside me, the feeling sending tingles down my spine.

Mumbo slowed down his thrusts, and then slowed them down further, thrusting away for a while as I let out a series of moans and whines, unable to breathe and completely overwhelmed by the sensations inside me.

Finally, he pulled out of me and leaned back, leaning down to kiss me once more. His tongue was in my mouth before I had time to realize what he was doing.

I was still reeling, breathing heavily as I felt his cock leaving my ass, pulling away as the rest of his body left the couch. I could feel his cum dripping from my ass and down my leg.As he left, I felt a warm tingling sensation return to my cock. After a moment, I got up and finished myself off, slipping onto the sofa as Mumbo returned with a warm washcloth. 

yuh yuh word count : 1111 hehe

Requests