Criss-Cross (SMUT)+announcement

Cross dressing Grian :D : Suggested by

Grian's POV

I admired myself in my living-room mirror, eyes flowing over my newest outfit. It is a pearly pink cropped sweater with flowers fitting the collar and sleeves that curved my arms. Along with it is a shorter, deeper pink skirt paired with a set of heels I 'borrowed' from Cleo. I smiled, twirling around the room.

Everyone has their own guilty pleasures, mine is cross dressing. It gives me a sense of confidence and opens up a new world of possibilities. The only problem is that I have no idea how the other hermits would react if they found out. That's why I only do it in the safety of my base. I even went as far as learning to sew to make new outfits for myself instead of having to go shopping.

Placing my hands on my waist and admiring my very subtle curves, I failed to notice someone flying through my door.

"..Grian?"

It's Mumbo. He's tall and slim, standing in my living-room entrance with a shocked look on his face. I flushed, embarrassed, "Heyyyy Mumbo.."

There was only silence. I looked at him. He stared at me..... This went on for a while, until Mumbo finally broke the silence.

"You... cross dress?" he asked, incredulously.

"Uh... Well.. I wanted to try something new, I guess," I replied, noticing how his face grew bright red the longer he started at me.

Forcing his head away, he frantically tried to explain, "I just came to make a trade- and I thought you wouldn't mind me just barging in-"

Mumbo, in an attempt to get rid of the awkwardness, laughed, then let out a frustrated sigh, "To heck with it... you.... you look really hot."

I blushed. Mumbo smiled, but didn't say anything more. I walked towards him, holding out a hand, "It's all yours, if you want it."

He smiled back and took my hand in his, "Alright..."

I smiled as he led me to my bedroom. He locked the door behind him, a grin on his face as I said, "I didn't realize you had a thing for me, so to speak."

Mumbo laughed, turning to look at me, "I didn't think I did either.. Just, seeing you like this is.. different somehow." I grinned, pulling him to the bed and on top of me as I flopped down. I gently kissed his lips, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him close.

Mumbo responded, his hands reaching into my hair, as our kisses became longer and deeper. I lay back, a soft moan coming from my mouth, which caused Mumbo to break our kiss and look down at me.

I looked at him, sitting up. "You want this, don't you?" I whispered.

His eyes filled with tenderness. He placed one hand on my cheek, and the other cupped my face. "Yes... I want this..." he murmured, and leaned down to kiss me once again.

In the back of my mind, I realized that I had a way to make him feel better. After all, I was dressed up. Why not take advantage of it? "Mumbo I want you to finger me. Finger my ass as if it was a real pussy, then..." I whispered, "I want you to make me cum."

Shocked at my crude words, Mumbo hesitated for a moment, before nodding. "Sure... But are you sure?"

"Just do it, I want to feel your fingers in me."

Mumbo smirked, looking down and undressing me fully. Before I knew what happened, Mumbo had leaned down and pushed a finger inside me.

"Ooohh..," I moaned, reaching up to grab his head and pull him closer to me. He kissed me as he thrust his finger in and out, dragging it against my walls, making me squirm. I gasped.

"Mmmm... Fuck, this is good," he whispered, then he pushed another finger in, his lips never leaving mine. I moaned, grabbing at him, my hands tightening on his shoulders as he continued to thrust his fingers in and out of me.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, I love it..." I moaned as his fingers pumped in and out of me. My muscles were tense, every muscle tingling as the new sensations began to grow. Suddenly, he stopped and took his pants off, sliding them down his legs. I watched in wonder as he stood before me in nothing but a pair of tight boxer-briefs, his cock hardening at the sight of me.

Taking those off as well, he kissed me deeply before pressing the tip into my entrance. "Good girl..." He moaned in pleasure as he pushed further in, bottoming out. I moaned in frustration as he pulled out, but he quickly pushed in again, pulling out only long enough to make me twitch before he thrust back in.

I was breathing hard and fast, as he thrust deeper and deeper into me, his hands gripping my legs as he positioned himself so that he was entering me from behind. My mind was completely filled with lust, everything else fading away, all I could think about was that wonderful feeling inside me, his hands gripping my legs tightly, feeling them quiver with every thrust he made."Uhhh..." I moaned, as he went in and out of me, his cock now completely inside of me. My mind was in a haze.

I felt myself reaching that point where I couldn't take it anymore, I was so close. Suddenly, his hands left my legs and he rested his chest against my back, his fingers gripping the sides of my ass firmly. I felt his cock twitch as he came.

Panting, he leaned down, pressing his forehead into my shoulder, "Oh, god I missed that." He panted, kissing me deeply and continuing to pound into my ass, guiding me to my climax. I felt a massive orgasm rip through my body, my thighs quivering as he continued to relentlessly fuck my ass.

I felt my body stiffen, and I let out a loud cry as I came again, screaming into his shoulder. I felt myself clenching around him, and he must have felt the aftershock, because he started to thrust in and out of me, going deeper and deeper, pausing only to squeeze my ass tightly and moaning in pleasure. He continued to pound me, his hands and arms almost shaking as he pulled me back and forth, his fingers digging into my skin.

I felt my body still shuddering around him, and I felt him finally let go, his cock shuddering inside of me as he cried out. He fell on top of me, pressing his lips to my neck as his orgasm finally subsided. He leaned up and kissed my neck, smiling down at me. "We should do this more often."

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ME

I will no longer be continuing this story (Shhh I know for the 2nd time.)

I am no longer in the fandom and recently, I have had no inspiration to write. This story took me nearly 4 days to complete. I would much rather write about things that I'm inspired to, instead of forcing myself to get this last chapter out.

Thank you all for staying with me through this, as I enjoyed reading all of your funny ass comments, and thank you to those of you who requested things.

-Singaporeo OUT (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ