That was the dare..

Sorry about the wait for updates, my uncle went to jail ;-;

Anyways-

Top Grian we love to see it 😌🍷
Grians pov

It was me, Mumbo jumbolio, iskall, bdubs, doc, scar, and stress sitting in a circle indulging ourselves in our drinks, and the game everyone loves, "Truth or dare?" I realized it was a question directed towards me, and I thought about the answer for a second before hazily responding with dare.

The words came out of stress's mouth, "I dare you to make out with Mumbo in the closet."

I felt my cheeks hint with warmth as doc quickly interrupted, "Seven minutes in heaven?" He asked, directing it towards the brunette who nodded.

I looked at Mumbo to find him staring at the ground, trying to hide his bright red face. I swiftly stood up, pulling Mumbo with me to a closet down the hall. I could hear stress in the other room vaguely high-fiving the other hermits, "ALEXA! SET A TIMER FOR SEVEN MINUTES."

I looked back at Mumbo to find him staring at me, "A-are you really going to-" He was cut off by me roughly kissing him, as I pulled him into the closet and shut the doors behind us. My hands automatically found a place on his hips as he kissed back, tangling his hands in my hair.

I bit down on his bottom lip, wanting access, to which he denied, trying to regain dominance. In response, I moved my hands up towards his hair, tangling my fingers in his black locks before tugging down roughly. Mumbo moaned and I took this as my chance to shove my tongue past his, exploring every corner of his mouth leaving nothing untouched.

We had to breath, of course, me breathing heavily as I studied the panting mess of Mumbo in front of me. A pattern of dings could be heard, followed by footsteps down the hall and a series of knocks outside.

Perfect timing, I thought, opening the door to see the whole group staring at us, as Mumbo stepped out first, covering his blushing face with his hands. Everyone laughed, even Mumbo and I as we all walked back to the main room for another round of the infamous game.

HELO. SORRY IF THAT WAS SHORT LOL I JUST WANTED TO GET A CHAPTER OUT.
NEXT CHAPTER MAY OR MAY NOT BE SMUT-

Word count : 402