Massagé (SMUT)

Grian has wings and Mumbo takes advantage of that >:)

I absolutely loved writing this and was fanboying the whole time. So, ty for the request :>

Mumbo's POV

Bursting through the door was a tired and frustrated Grian, who threw his stuff down at the doorway and flopped lazily next to me on the couch.

"That bad?" I asked, as he seemed so happy to leave the house this morning, claiming it was his 'first job in months,' then slamming the door behind him once he found out it was Scar who hired him.

"Yess!" he shook my shoulders dramatically, "he had me building a stupidly detailed snail for hours!!!" 

I laughed, as that was definitely something Scar would do. Though seeing the tension in his shoulders, I could tell he was tense and very exhausted. "Would you like a massage?" I followed up, thinking it would ease some of the tension in his upper back and shoulders. 

"Yes please!" He scrambled to sit down in front of me, so his back and wings were facing me. I began to work on his shoulders, gently, with just a little pressure. I felt his shoulder blades relax as I massaged him.

I could see his wings beginning to droop as he sank back into me, starting to relax. I gently massaged his back, gently squeezing my fingers in between his shoulder blades. His head rolled back, and he began to gently go to sleep.

I repeated this process three times before moving to massage his wings. I've given him massages before, so I knew he liked it. Once the wing massage began, he became very alert and seemed to enjoy it.

I lifted his wings gently out of my way, softly massaging the underside of his wing left, eliciting a moan from him. I knew his wings were quite sensitive, so I always made sure to steer clear of them, however making him feel good after a long day didn't seem like such a bad idea.

As I started brushing them with my fingers, he gasped out loud. I caressed his wings as much as I dared without risking hurting him. As soon as I thought his wings were soft enough, I started brushing them more forcefully. He shuddered in pleasure. With a deep breath, I looked him in the eyes. "You like that don't you?" I asked, in my softest voice. 

He nodded furiously, attempting to make eye contact, his face bright red. After watching his tongue nervously twitch on his upper lip, he nodded again and looked away, his blush deepening. I was quite proud that I was able to make him blush so easily. I slid my hands out of his wings and I spread his wings further apart. With them spread out, I started brushing them again, gently circling his wings.

In one swift movement, I bent down and licked one of his wings before lifting it up and began brushing it again. "Mmm..." he mumbled, as I traced the lines of his wings. He groaned out loudly and leaned back, closing his eyes. 

I slid my hands down and pushed them between his wing and body, rubbing them both over and over again. He moaned louder and arched his back, his wings tightly closed around his body, the tips rubbing against his waist. I kept rubbing his wings, telling myself it was to help him relax. It wasn't until I started stroking his wings faster that he really started to enjoy himself. I rubbed and kneaded his wings in every direction, pushing harder, and all the while looking over at him to see his reaction.

Suddenly he opened his wings and spread them as far as he could, enjoying the pleasure I was giving him. His wings felt so soft against my hands. Slowing down and focusing more on how he felt, I started moving my hands from his shoulders to his wingtips, rubbing each one up and down. He closed his eyes and mewled, arching his back as I rubbed his wingtips in the same manner, giving him some extra attention.

I kept working his wings, listening to his moans as he sank deeper into the pleasure, forgetting completely his earlier frustrations. When I touched his wingtip with my fingernail, though, he broke apart and arched his back again, letting out a loud, almost yell. I quickly picked up the pace, this time rubbing his wingtip harder, and pushing my finger deeper into his wing, loving the way he squirmed beneath my touch. I rubbed and massaged his wingtip for a while, grinning at how much he enjoyed it.

"Don't stop," he mewled. "Please, don't stop."

"I'm not going to," I replied gently, not thinking before I spoke.

I moved my hand to his other wing and ran my nails along it, getting a small moan from him and the sudden stretching feeling of his wingtip against my fingers.

"More. Please more. I'm so close." he announced.

I kept going. I rubbed his wingtip over and over again, only slowing down when he mewled in frustration at my not doing anything more to him. His wingtip was so sensitive to even the slightest touch, and I could tell he was about to cum. I picked up the pace, finally rubbing one wingtip harder than the other. I could tell he was close now, but I wanted to make it last for a few more seconds.

"Please," he moaned, "I'm going to...don't...stop..."

I pressed one last flick to his wingtip, and he screamed out loudly as his wings suddenly contracted, his whole body arching against mine. His wings were pressed firmly against me as he kept his wings still around me, and I held him there. I stayed there for a few minutes, rubbing the wing I was holding against the palm of my hand, unable to feel his body on mine any longer as he drifted off into sleep. 

Gently scooping him up in my arms, I carried him to the bedroom, cleaning him up before tucking him in neatly under the covers with a kiss to his forehead.

AAAAAAAAAAH I cannot express how much I LOVED writing this!!

Anyways :}

Word count: 1020