That wasn't the dare ! (smut)

NO PREP WORNING YALL 

This is an add-on to 'That was the dare,' the last actual chapter that I wrote, but from Mumbo's POV. 

Top Grian we still love to see it.

Mumbo's POV

"I dare you to make out with Mumbo in the closet." Stress dared Grian, to which Doc quickly interrupted by saying it was 7 minutes in heaven.

I stared at the ground, wishing wholeheartedly it would swallow me whole.  I was then whisked away by a very determined Grian who pulled me into the nearest closet. Though it was vague, I could hear the other hermits high fiving each other before, "ALEXA! SET A TIMER FOR SEVEN MINUTES."

I looked towards the dirty blonde, who had gotten quite close to my face. "A-are you really going to-" I was cut off by Gian roughly kissing me, as he shut the doors quickly behind us. His hands automatically found a place on my hips as I kissed back, tangling my hands in his hair. Because if Grian was going to kiss me, hell was I going to kiss back. Have you seen how attractive that man is?

He harshly tugged on my hair, backing away for air. Panting, I pulled him in for another kiss, shouting at whoever was knocking on the door saying the time was up to promptly, "Piss off."

He stopped, making eye contact, and slowly lowering his hands down my body.

He moved back down to my waist, pressing his hips against my ass as he lowered his lips to my neck. There was a chorus of groans coming from every corner of the room as he devoured my neck."So beautiful" he whispered before sucking hard on the flesh of my neck. As if the idea of having a hunk of perfection with half my ass in the air wasn't enough, I could also taste him. I swear I was on fire, I wanted him so badly.

Grian looked up at me with a smirk before resuming his ravishment of my neck, starting to suck and nibble at it."I love it...." I murmured, tipping my head back in pleasure.

Withdrawing from my neck, he swiftly removed both his and my clothes before continuing.

He then pushed my legs apart, moving his hips forward to reach my most sensitive spot, he gave a low chuckle and continued his slide, continuing to make soft noises as he pressed into me, giving me time to adjust.

"Hmm, that's nice" he purred, "Just relax, that's it, just try to take it easy" I just let him do his thing and nodded to him as he spoke, encouraging him to keep going.The way he was making sure I was taking my time just made me crave his touch even more.I wanted to feel him move inside me, as I wanted to feel him rub against me, stroking my dick as he began to thrust in and out of me faster and faster.

He grabbed the hair at the back of my head and pulled my lips to his he continued to kiss me, forcing me to stop thinking and give in to what my body was craving.He held my head in place as he began to thrust in and out of me until we were both moaning, the pleasure beginning to overtake us.I never wanted it to end, I never wanted him to stop.

 He kept kissing me as he moved his hand up until he removed my erection and began stroking it.I sighed as I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him even closer as he continued to pump in and out of me.His thrusts became more forceful, and I found it hard to believe that he could actually feel any pleasure through his cock, but then I remembered all the erotic stories I had read and was relieved to be experiencing the feeling myself. (ok get it mumbo 😫)

I was unable to hold back as the feel of his member inside me, sliding in and out as fast as he could made me gasp as I began to climax, my orgasm coursing through my body, making me arch my back towards him, trying to get more of his cock inside me.

I felt my own body respond as he continued to thrust, his fingers making their way through my hair and grabbing a handful as he pulled me in close, pressing our bodies together.I closed my eyes and buried my face into his shoulder, trying to hold back the sudden gush of sweat that began to run down my forehead as I pushed back towards him, urging him to do as I wished.He continued to drive into me, speeding up as I cried out his name and pulled him even closer, even as I felt the pulsating of his release making my own orgasmic flow even stronger as he came inside me, filling me so completely with his cum.
He collapsed over me, and I tried to recover as well, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him as close as I could.
I could feel him slide out of me and I felt it against my hip.
My breathing was hard and I was shaking, and I wanted nothing more than to go home and crawl into a hole, never telling him how much I truly adored him.
There was hesitant knock at the door as his eyes widened, remembering we weren't exactly alone. "Ahhh shit."

HAH. Word count: 900. :)