Stealing p2 (SMUT)

Language warning

Requested by Lilylily2332
I hope you like it !!

Mumbos POV

I pinned Grian to my bed, and looked down at him questioningly.

"May I?" I asked and he nodded, giving his consent.

I looked at Grians perfect body for a second, before running my fingertips down his sides, tugging his shirt off and throwing it onto my floor.

I slid my fingers across the smaller mans body, and under the lining of his pants, slowly taking them off, adding to the pile. All that was left were his boxers, and I gently slipped my shirt off my body and onto the floor.

I leaned down onto Grin, peppering kisses along his neck and jawline, making sure to go back over and suck on each one, marking his tiny body with hickeys.

He shivered below me as I made my way down to his collar bone, planting more hickeys there.

Grian's collar bone was his sweet spot, and I planned to abuse that as much as I could. I bit down roughly, and a small moan escaped Grians lips, to which he buried his head in my shoulder.

"Embarrassed are we?" I asked with a grin, sucking at his now exposed neck.

"N-no!" He responded, reaching up to grab my shirt, but instead, making little grabby hands in the air.

I laugh darkly and take my aim back onto his collar bone, biting back down in a new spot. Grian squirmed beneath me and pressed both his hands on either side of my chest, digging his sharp nails into my body.

Grrr. This man was going to be the death of me.

I reached my hand down, palming the smaller man as he let go of his sharp grasp, trying to bury himself anywhere he could.

This went on for a while, until Grian was lightly panting and had obviously been pushed to his limit of teasing.

"MumboOoO~" Grian whined, and I looked up at him, his eyes holding a look of pain and pleasure. I knew what he wanted, and that was fine by me.

I effortlessly removed the rest of Grians clothes, observing his movements closely before taking the rest of mine off.

I traced my fingers up and down the smaller mans v-line, watching his dick twitch with the movement.

I grabbed a bottle of lube from behind me, pouring some into my hand, and reaching down to rub Grian's cock, setting the lube back down. He moaned at the touch, moving his hands up to ruffle my hair, clinging on for dear life.

I let my hand move in a steady motion, sliding up and down Grian's dick, as he groaned with pleasure into my touch.

I slowed to a stop, lubing myself up, and looking back up at the smaller man for full consent. He quickly nodded, squinting at me, his half-closed eyes still painfully lustful.

My hand traveled down, rubbing his entrance sweetly, hearing his breath hitch, before gently pushing one finger in, leaving a groan to escape his lips.

Adding more fingers as I went along, Grian heavily breathing beneath me.

I pulled out, lining myself up and making sure the smaller man was comfortable.

I gently pushed into Grian, giving him time to readjust, feeling pleasure within myself.

"HnNnn~" He grumbled lustfully into the side of his arm that now rested atop his forehead.
I moved in and out in a steady motion with Grian often moaning, both our breathing growing rapid.

I moved faster, moaning myself as I pushed further inside the other man.
I pushed further, until I hit something and Grian audibly gasped, trying to move his body into mine.

We were both breathing heavily, and I went harder, hitting the same spot inside Grian and feeling a know grow in my own stomach. Within the next minute, he said the exact words I wanted to hear.
"mMMm~! gonna cu- cum~"

Smirking, I rammed into him and he moaned quite loudly, coming onto my bed. As if triggered, I groaned, stopping as I came into him.

Grian is a sloppy mess, panting heavily, trying to regain a steady breathing tempo. My chest heaved, and I pulled out, licking to smaller man clean before running a shower.

~

Dang.. Sorry that took a while. T-T In the end, I quite like how it came out. Ty for the request it was fun to write lets say..
Lime coming soon <3

Requests