Springtime shower time (SMUT)

Uh tw for shower sex igrequest: grain ends up showering at mumbo's house but it's a transparent shower curtain and mumbo walks in.

Grian's POV

"MUMBO JUMBOLIOOOOOOOOOO," I yelled for Mumbo, walking around his base and listening to the echo that bounced back as I waited patiently for a response. 

"Grian?" I heard his voice down the hall, soon greeting him around the corner. "What can I help you with?" he asked, setting down what he had in his hand, ready to help. 

"Oh my shower broke, and I have to wait another week until it gets fixed, so I was wondering if I could use yours?" I asked politely, really hoping he would say yes, as nobody else was home.

"Go for it!" he responded, pointing down the hall, "I suppose you know where it is?" I nodded. "Alright, well I'll be working in the chicken farm if you need anything."

I quickly said my thanks and scurried off, contemplating whether I should use the upstairs or downstairs bathroom. I ultimately decided on the downstairs bathroom, finding the clear curtain quite unusual. Though I don't think he'd care which one I used or not.

Finding a towel in the cupboard, I set my stuff on the counter as I undressed. Turning the shower on, I waited for it to turn the perfect temperature before stepping in.

The water cascaded down my body as I looked over to see if Mumbo had any soap. Of course he had soap, I thought, mentally facepalming as I poured a good amount of the body wash onto my hand. Letting out a breath of relief as I was glad to finally be able to take a shower, I rubbed it onto my body, washing off all the grime from today's work.

I took my time, drifting into my own shower thoughts. As I rinsed out my hair, I could hear the sound of scuttering footsteps getting closer until Mumbo barged into the bathroom, rushing to look for something but stopping as soon as he saw me.

"Holy shit," Mumbo mumbled, snapping out of whatever he was just thinking. "I- I'm so sorry I thought you were using the upstairs bathroom!! I was just going to take a shower of my own!!" He scrambled for words, his face growing redder than a tomato. "I- I'll go upstairs!!" he began to leave, but I cut him off.

"You can join me if you want," I invited, "otherwise it'll just waste water."

He nodded curtly, cheeks growing even redder. He began to undress himself as I rinsed the rest of shampoo from my hair.

My eyes fixed to the floor as Mumbo approached me. I noticed him hesitating, his feet taking him forward. He stopped before me, unsure.

"I'm really sorry," he blurted, again unable to find his words. "I swear I didn't think you were gonna be down here!"

"It's okay, Mumbo!" I stressed, encouraging him to step into the water. "Come on."He did so tentatively, stepping right in with his hands at his sides. The water was soothing and warm, easing his already nervous body. I continued to wash my hair, and Mumbo began to relax.

I handed him the body wash, finishing washing out my hair. An hour ago, I just wanted to take a shower, I never imagined I'd end up taking one with Mumbo because he walked in on me.

Glancing over his body as he washed, I noticed how beautiful his chest was. I hadn't noticed it earlier because I'd been so focused on washing out my hair. He was toned and muscular, like a runner, and I had the urge to run my hands over it. My heart pounded in my chest as I thought about what it would feel like to be in his arms as the water cascaded down the both of us.

He rinsed out the body wash and grabbed the conditioner to lather up his hair, working the creamy brown liquid through his hair.

God he was hot. Especially with the water drops slowly moving down his body... My gaze travelled down over his firm abs, pecs, and toned arms, which were not usually displayed by the suits he wore. I could feel myself getting hotter as I looked up, making eye contact with him, and smirking.

He didn't seem bothered, and gently started rinsing the conditioner out. I couldn't help myself anymore. Maybe I shouldn't have invited him in, but I sure as hell wasn't going to regret it. Moving behind him, I gently caressed his back, running my hands over his taut skin.

"G-Grian?" he asked, surprised at my actions. I let out a small giggle at his reaction. I slowly slid my hands over his shoulders, and then down to his ass. I massaged it in slow, sensual movements, with my fingertips and palms rubbing over his tight ass. I could feel his muscles rippling under my touch.

"Mmm..." He moaned. I felt my nipples harden, and he chuckled. I turned him around and kissed him on the lips. The kiss was deep, passionate, and slow. Our tongues danced together, and my hands moved up to the sides of his body, yearning for him.

"May I?" I asked, out of breath but not out of it enough to forget to ask consent.

"Ye-yeah, go ahead," he whispered back, lost in the moment. I gently lifted him by the waist, placing him against the opposite wall. I kissed him once more, swirling my tongue around his lips and cheeks.

Taking one finger, I gently caressed his hole, getting him used to the sensation. I gently slid my finger inside. His breathing changed to a more shallow rhythm. I slid it in and out slowly, adding more fingers when I felt he was ready.

"This is gonna be the hardest part," I said softly. "Don't forget to breath." With that, I removed my fingers and he whined, wiggling against the wall. I gently lowered him down onto my cock, rubbing my shaft along his asshole, waiting for him to adjust. He groaned a little as I entered him, a little nervous. I waited a moment for him to adjust, moving slowly but deliberately.
"Just like that," I instructed him, circling my hips slightly. "Take it slow. Don't rush. Just relax and enjoy." He groaned at my words and I picked up my pace, fucking him. He groaned and I decided to fuck him harder, pounding his ass.

"Fuck me," he muttered softly. I looked at him and saw him trying to keep from smiling, his cock leaking precum onto my hands. I grinned. Who knew shower sex would be so good. Who knew so much could come from shower sex?

His ass wrapped around me as I slammed into him, his hand digging into the tile wall, his body bowing. He gasped, shaking with each thrust. His moans matched mine as I fucked him. He opened his eyes and looked up at me, his face contorted with pleasure.

"Oh god, fuck me, Grian" he whispered. I decided to slow down and steady myself. I stared down at him, now looking at him eye to eye, our mouths a breath apart. He blinked a few times and nodded, "Yes, yes keep going."

I nodded, fucking him faster and harder. Our breathing was loud as we fucked."Oh god, he moaned., "Shit I'm gonna cum," he grunted out. I felt the spasms of his ass grip around my shaft, sucking my cock into him. His ass squeezed around me, gripping me tightly.I held him as he came and felt my own orgasm getting closer. He leaned into me and I gripped his hips tighter. "Fuck, just like that," he moaned, his body still quivering from his orgasm. I could feel it as I came deep inside him, and I continued to thrust into him, over and over, filling him with my cum.

I grunted as I came and let myself collapse over him, catching my breath. We both stayed there for a second before fully rinsing off and getting out. I lead a stumbling Mumbo over to the couch, where we fell asleep for the rest of the night.

omg i finished it. HEHE. Word count: 1357

Requested by