1- brutal

She was only seventeen when the producer man came offering that all their dreams would come true. Sour Revenge finally had a manager after looking for months and now they were at this festival, a dream come true.

The band consisted of five people, Taylor on lead vocals, Sabryna also on lead vocals, Rodney on lead guitar, Olivia on bass and Marina on drums. This particular festival was where the girls all met when they were young and had dreamed of standing on those stages.

Well, now they were.

"Liv can you grab your acoustic from the shuttle? For jamming at night." Taylor finished setting up camp chairs and beanbags in a circle for the girls to sit at sunset.

"Sure Tay, is my electric here?"

"The stage hands took our instruments to the store room." Taylor handed Olivia a lanyard with a card hanging on the end. "You didn't pick up your pass for it dummy."

"Tay you are amazing oh my god." Olivia took the lanyard and slipped it over her neck before waving to the others and going to grab her acoustic bass from the shuttle. On her way she saw another shuttle parking on the grass and five boys jump out whooping.

"Fuck yes!" A tall boy with a tattoo on each of his upper arms took out a video camera and filmed another one in a baseball cap as he held a printed towel up. More poured out until the final boy jumped from the step and waved his arms around to stop him from falling into the mounds of freshly mown grass and breaking the guitar on his back.

"Careful Olli, don't want to break Old Faithful." A bright blonde boy said with a snicker, passing the boy, Olli his guitar. "Could you drop this at the instrument store?"

"Sure Joonas." Olli slung the strap over his other shoulder and spied a girl about his age with light blonde hair tied in a ponytail walking past the shuttle with a case on her back, from one bass player to another he could definitely tell she had an acoustic in there.

"Hey! Excuse me!" He called out to the girl and ran to catch up with her. When she turned round to face him he was immediately struck by her eyes, one ice blue and one chocolate brown eye stared back at him.