5-Fallen Angel

Y'know what screw what I said last chapter, let's get some drama

⚠️TW THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CHILD RAPE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THE SECTION THEN SKIP THE PART IN 💜PURPLE HEARTS💜⚠️

HARD ROCK HALLELUJAH 

Liv jumped up with a shout. "SHIT!" It was five am and the loud song burst through her closed door. After about thirty seconds it shut off, leaving Liv to try and go back to sleep only to be awoken again fifteen minutes later. This happened again and again until she got fed up and knocked loudly on Olli's door.

"Hey! Sleeping Beauty you can shut your alarm off now! The entire country is awake!" Fender was slinking around her legs and whimpering for food. There was no reply and so she opened the door, spying a lump under the cover sound asleep.

"Ugh, men." She walked round the bed and ripped open the curtains, letting the watery sun enter the room. Even that didn't wake him up and so she picked up Fender (with a bit of struggle as he was getting quite big, come May he'd be full size) and she simply dropped him on Olli.

The man shot upright at the heavy weight that landed on him and cringed at the wet tongue of the dog who was eagerly doing as much as he could to get food.

"Nice to see you up." Liv said with a smirk before turning around and going into the bathroom. "Try getting up with the sun!" She yelled before closing the door and leaving Olli rubbing sleep from his eyes and making eye contact with the dog.

"What?"

~

Liv had an extra hair tie on her wrist so she could go to work after the meeting Joel called at the studio

Liv had an extra hair tie on her wrist so she could go to work after the meeting Joel called at the studio. She worked as a gymnastics coach with children and she loved every minute of it. There was just something about tumbling on the bouncy floor or doing beam work or helping the littlest ones clutch the bars that just set off a spark in her. But her favourite part was when all the classes had ended and she, along with the other two coaches on duty, would jump on the trampoline and find themselves into the foam pit.