8-Say My Name

Today was a day of interviews for the two bands, a fifteen facts followed by a casual Q&A for the UMK YouTube channel and then a What's In The Box in the afternoon

Today was a day of interviews for the two bands, a fifteen facts followed by a casual Q&A for the UMK YouTube channel and then a What's In The Box in the afternoon. April had rolled around sooner than expected and preparation for Eurovision the next month was getting more and more. The ten men and women slept as little as possible, staying up for near sixteen hours or more if they could.

The four women of Sour Revenge were getting ready in a room allocated to them on the location of the interviews. Sabryna and Marina were applying eyeshadow while Rodney was curled up on her side on the sofa and Liv was trying to do a fox eyeliner look.

"Are you still not feeling any better Rod?" Liv asked her sister as she now hooked earrings in her lobes and pulled some hair over her ears to conceal the holes which she hadn't bothered to put earrings in

"I feel like I've been kicked by a horse." Rodney groaned into the pillow but begrudgingly got up when they were called for their fifteen questions.

"Okay number nine." Mar read from her phone. "Who is most likely to be left at a gas station. One, two, three." They all pointed to Sabryna who even pointed to herself.

"They did leave me at a gas station in Spain once. That was fucking terrifying because only Liv and Rod know how to speak Spanish. They came back like three hours later."

~

"Last one, who's had the most one night stands? In three, two, one!" They pointed to Liv who had pointed at Marina.

"What! Why me?" She sat back on the top of the sofa, grabbing her sister's shoulder to stop her falling off.

"Because you have one at least once a month!"

"Okay that's an exaggeration, I've had like three and they were very good thank you very much." Her face was red and she shaded her eyes with her hands. Thank god there was only one more this morning and she could go drown her embarrassment in McDonalds with Joel.

The other interview went quite well, it was much calmer than the fifteen questions which the four women were quite happy about.

"Who has the most tattoos? I'd say Liv and Mar." Sabryna looked at the two in question. "Rod and I have one each and I think the other two have four each?"