4-Better In Stereo

A lullaby

A lullaby

Fingers rhythmically combing through her hair

Soft humming that sent vibrations through her body

Looking up at the clouds from the lap of the boy she'd so easily befriended

Feeling pure happiness.

This was a break in the hectic life of the seventeen year old girl. Something rare that was always cherished to its full extent.

"Did those hurt?" She questioned the boy as she pointed to the hollow circles that were stretching out his earlobes.

"Kinda, when new ones go in and it all stretches." Liv made a face. Maybe she'd stick with tattoos. Her plan was to get another of the band's logo in a couple of years, perhaps once they had reached some massive success.

"Liv!" Marina and Sabryna ran over to the two, bending over with their hands on their knees to catch their breath.

"Hey guys." Liv sat up and Olli pulled his knees up to allow her to lean back on him. The two acted more like a couple than best friends and yet it seemed like they had known each other since birth.

"Oh my god do we have news." Sabryna spoke in the same accent as Janice from Friends, even adding the hand movements.

"Okay so, you didn't hear this from us."

"Mhm." Liv leaned her elbow on Olli's knees and pressed her index and middle finger to her temple. The boy looked overly amused at the interaction in front of him, a wide grin spreading across his features, eyes crinkling after being released from behind his sunglasses.

"But some little birdie told me that Taylor," Marina pointed over her shoulder to the nineteen year old in question, "had sex with our tech guy!"

Liv sat forward with a smile and furrowed eyebrows. "No me diga! Tell me you're joking!"

"We just saw them in the instrument store!"

"Checkers is in there!" Liv groaned and threw her weight backwards, making Olli's legs buckle to rest flat on the ground. He grabbed her head before it hit the grass and returned her to their original position. "Thanks Bass Boy."

He smiled at her, a smile that made her insides twist in happiness.

"Anytime Husky."

After the UMK, Liv got that tattoo on her right forearm. Rodney on her left.

 Rodney on her left