||Chapter 8!!||

~Previously in Dead Last Chapter 7~

The class goes to the secondary location the reaper tells them to go to. They go inside and are brought into a cage room thing.They escape but basically the reaper's shadow kicks all their asses. Even Nagisa's smh. Anyhow, they're back in the cage room, but this time they have their hands cuffed behind their backs. Y/n feels a moment of helplessness, before she snaps out of it and picks the handcuff locks with her spare knife. Then she passes it to Nagisa. Also Mr. K and Koro Sensei are right outside and they're here to save the children!!

||Y/n's P.o.v||

While Nagisa was picking the lock on his own handcuffs, Koro Sensei suddenly fell through the ceiling. We were all startled and some of the students went to Koro Sensei's aid. With all the sudden commotion, Nagisa and I looked at eachother, both having the same idea in mind. He discreetly passed my second knife back to me and I started picking his lock for him. It was much easier with everyone's attention on Koro Sensei.

"Is everyone unhurt?" Koro Sensei got up to ask us.

"I can't believe he captured you, too..." Isogai replied

Koro Sensei touched the bars and of course they were made out of anti Sensei material.

"It's tricky stuff, to be sure...but my body has finally overcome it!" Koro Sensei exclaimed.

Everyone gasped, "Really?!" Okuda asked. Koro Sensei laughed maniacally and his aura turned intense. While he was doing his whole monologue thing, I heard the faint sound of a lock snapping. I had did it! I successfully picked Nagisa's lock! 2 down, only over a dozen more to go!!

"Say..." The reaper said, causing me to jump, "Keep licking that bar and I'll detonate everyone's neckbombs."

'Neck what??!?!' I shouted back in my head, 'since when did he have time to put these on us?!?'

"Now, then--better hurry. I'm about to flood this place with water. This is a drainage canal. On my command from the control room above, 200 tons of water per second will head your way." He explained.

I felt my blood run cold. No way I wanted to die by drowning, that sounds WAYYY too painful. Anyways the reaper got up in Koro Sensei's face from the other side of the bars,

"Will you squeeze into noodles against these bars?" He asked Koro Sensei.

"Wait! You intend to kill the students, too?" Mr. K interjected, putting his hand on the reaper's shoulder.

The reaper smiled,

"Of course. It's too late to wait." He told him.

Mr. K then turned his attention to silent ass professor bitch,

"Irina! You knew as much, and yet..."

"As a pro, I just prioritized results, that's all. Isn't that what you wanted" She replied coldly.

I could see the discourse in her eyes. It still made me sick to my stomach that she was cool with killing us after all we've been through together. Was she really that mad over the fact that Mr. K basically dubbed her that now she had to take it out on us?? How immature can she be??

"True, it may be a little harsh...but should I let our best chance of saving the world slip away before our eyes?" The reaper spoke up once more.

"Here's how the government sees it." Mr. K began.

Then suddenly he just howled out and punched the reaper in the face! I was so damn shock I literally jumped onto my feet. I almost clapped for him but then I remembered I was supposed to be handcuffed and so I clasped my bands behind my back.

"The lives of 28 people are weightier than earth." Mr. K told the reaper, "If you still plan on killing them, too...I'll stop you."

I felt a sense of awe rush through me as Mr. K loosened his tie. I never saw it until just now, but Mr. K is a total hottie!  Or dare I say it?? A dilf with no kids?? Mr. K slid off his jacket,

"And I'll tell you this, Irina: Being a pro isn't quite so carefree." He told Professor bitch.

Suddenly the reaper just got up and ran. Of course Mr. K chased after him, but I was still worried. Why would the number one assassin just run away from someone awesome hot and awesome as Mr. K. He must have something up his sleeve for sure, "Be careful Mr. K!!" I shouted out after him.

"Mr Karasuma! Turn on your transceiver!" Koro Sensei also shouted to him.

And just like that he was gone. Now it was just us, Koro Sensei, and stupid Professor Bitch.

"Hmp. How rash." Stupid Professor Bitch commented, "Karasuma may stand apart from others...but he goes even farther. Just look at how easily he trapped that octopus."

I was in shock...what a fucking bitch!! I might have just had to tell that bitch of a teacher off, but luckily for her she got a call on her headset. Then she too was gone...how annoying.

A few minutes later we felt the aftershock of an explosion. Koro Sensei frantically started calling out to Mr Karasuma on his transceiver. Finally after a few tries Mr. K answered,

"What is it?" He asked.

"I finally got through. What was that explosion?" Koro Sensei wasted no time in asking.

"I'm all right, but Irina's trapped under the debris."

I rolled my eyes as everyone around me gasped. Wait,were were supposed to still care about her after she betrayed us??

"I don't have time for that. I'm going after the reaper." Mr. K told Koro Sensei.

I let out a sigh of relief, I'm glad he has his priorities straight.

"You can't!" Kurahashi suddenly exclaimed into the transceiver, "Why won't you help her, Mr. Karasuma?" She asked.

"Kurahashi...Irina partnered with the Reaper to get results her own way. A real pro accepts her own responsibility." He told her.

"What's being a pro have to do with it? I know this is coming from a 15 year old...but Professor Bitch is only 21! Growing up in an environment with no peace of mind, she probably forgot to pick up some pieces along the way that would make her a grown-up. So please...rescue her, Mr. Karasuma." She begged him. "Just like you forgive us students when we make mistakes."

As annoying as that whole little rant was, Kurahashi did pull at my heart strirings a bit. I guess I wouldn't be too mad if Mr. K decided to save her... I wiped the tears forming in my eyes and that's when some of my classmates noticed I was out of my restraints,

"Y/n!! You've been out of your restraints this whole time?!?!" Maehara shouted at me.

I jumped a bit in surprise, "I was going to tell you guys! It's just you were all too preoccupied with Koro Sensei and that sappy Professor Bitch crap!!" I defended. Koro Sensei chuckled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I didn't forget abt ya'll!! I just wasn't home all day, but I'm here with some new chapters!! I might be posting the rest of the chapters tmr tho so ye...if it turns 8'oclock p.m before I post again, then expect chapters first thing when I wake up!! oh and happy juneteenth :)