||Chapter 38!!||

||Y/n's P.o.v||

For a second there was silent in the busy forest. That's was until Chiba spoke, "Okay. I guess I'll choose." He said.

"Me too." Hayami said after him.

They both walked up to the box and while they were walking up, Chiba said,

"Working so hard toward the insta-kill shot...I think we've come a long way. As for who–or what–brought us this far?"

"We can't want to take our eyes off the target." Hayami completed his sentence.

They then both chose red pellets and their choice of guns. "And so...we want to keep going." After they had chose their colors, Kayano was next to speak.

"When I tried to kill Koro Sensei? I regretted it. I wanted him to live longer. It must run in the family–my sister must've thought the same way." She said.

Kayano then grabbed pellets and a gun from the blue side. 'Good for her.' I thought. If I had any tears left to cry I would have shed some tears of happiness for her. Unfortunately too annoying boys deprived me of that. After she looked at Nagisa she then looked at me and I forced a smile on my face and gave her a thumbs up. She smiled back at me and mouthed 'thanks' to me. I forced the smile even harder and the moment she turned back around my smile dropped as well.

Next was Okuda, who picked blue, Takebayashi too. Okajima, Suguya, and Miura all chose red. Kimura was red too. Kanzaki chose blue, and Hazama chose red. Yada: blue, Maehara and Isogai too. Itona chose red, saying,

"It's simple, too. I joined this class to kill him. In coming to kill him, I met you guys. It's fun, spending our days trying to kill Koro Sensei. And that's reason enough for me." He expressed.

The moment he walked back over and he was close enough to me I couldn't help but hug him. I needed some of his cuteness in my life, and so although he didn't like it, I held onto him tightly, nuzzling my cheek into his. Once I was done hugging him, I then pinched his cheek, tugging at it slightly.

"You're so damn cute~ Even when you wanna kill Koro Sensei, bestie!" I cooed.

Itona pulled my hand away from my face. "Stop that..." he said, tapping my head with the tip of his rifle. I whined.

Next to choose was Ritsu, and she remained neutral. It made sense to me though, I wasn't really sure how she'd be able to participate anyways, seeing as how she's a computer program. Hinata then apologized for switching team to Nagisa and then chose red. Nagisa was next to chose and to no one's surprise he chose blue. Right next to him was Karma, who chose red. They made eye contact with one another before turning and going opposite ways. Lastly was me...I looked down at the choices. There was one bottle of pellets for each side left. I grabbed a gun, but I didn't know which colorI wanted to choose and so I looked back up at Koro Sensei.

"Uhm...Sir..." I began, handing him my gun, "I don't really want to participate. I'm kind of neutral on this I don't really want to fight my friends..."

Koro Sensei nodded and grabbed the rifle from my hands, "I understand how you feel Y/n, and if that's what you want, then—"

"Y/n!" Nagisa called out to me.

Koro Sensei and I both looked towards his direction,

"I know that you're mad at me, but you've gotta listen to your heart!! You of all people shouldn't want to kill Koro Sensei!!"

"...What?" I began.

What the hell did he mean by that?? All Koro Sensei has done for me so far is embarrass me, so why wouldn't I want to kill him?? Why was Nagisa even trying to convince me to pick a side when I was about to forfeit anyways?? Just because he was now trying to convince me, I now was planning on joining the red team, that was until Karma decided to butt in again.