||Chapter 47!!||

||Y/n's P.o.v||

"Y/n...I—I..." Naoto struggled to speak as he held my hands.

He was trying to confess to me in front of our classmates. My foot tapped up and down as he prolonged this already painful instead of beautiful experience. I glanced at the clock on the wall of the diner and hoped that he would speed this up.

"I—I, I've liked you for a really long time. You're really pretty, and when you first walked into our class, you've always caught my eye! I think that your eyes are beautiful and you have a really nice...hair and, basically...well you know the rest, but---"

In that moment I stopped bouncing my leg. I pulled my hands away from him and stood up as I slammed my hands on the table.

"Sorry, but I can't do this! Do you even know anything about me?? Because so far in your confession all you've ever done is compliment my physical appearance!! When you like someone, yes you should be attracted to them, but what else?? You know I play sports, right? What's my favorite sport?" I shouted Infront of everyone.

"Uhhhh...w/s?" He asked.

I felt myself tear up, "No! It's baseball! I want to grow up and play baseball!! God, why don't you know that?? I talk about it all the time to you!!"

"Geeze Y/n, calm down. Why are you getting so worked up? I thought you liked me too." He said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I slapped his hand away, "Yea, well I thought I did too until I realized that all those times you were looking at me with that certain look, it wasn't because you liked me. You just like looking at me...and that's fucked up...I'd rather you just...say you hate me..." 

"Y/n---" I didn't let him finish his sentence due to my sigh. 

All my classmates stared at me in disbelief and instantly I regretted my decision. "I'm sorry, but there's somewhere I have to be. There's somewhere else that's more important than this, so because of that I'll be going now." I said, packing up my bag quickly, "There are two other classmates I need to give a piece of my mind to, who actually took the time to get to know me as a person...two of the very few people that actually made me feel special...two classmates that deserve what's coming to them if they wanna be my friends again..." 

I dropped some money on the table and swung my bad over my shoulder right before I dashed out the diner, "Goodbye everyone!" I shouted right before I ran out the door. The moment I was outside I picked up my speed tenfold. 'God I'm such an idiot...I better be doing the right thing!!' I thought as I ran faster, jumping over a basket of stacked fruits. 'Fuck fuck fuck shit!!'

||Nagisa's P.o.v||

'I think they must have wanted to give us junior high kids the experience of a lifetime.' I thought. Karma and I floated over to a nearby window after we helped the astronauts unload their equipment.

"This might just save him..." Karma said.

"Yeah..." I agreed.

"And that'd be enough for you, right?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I'm not going against the class's decision to save him...I'm just wondering what Koro Sensei wants us to do." Karma said before he kicked off into another room.

I looked back at him, playing his words over in my head a second time. Why would he bring that up now of all times?

Not long after, we hooked up Karma's phone to the Astronaut's computer to get the data we would need. While Karma and I were crowded around the laptop, captain joined us,