||Chapter 40!!||

||Y/n's P.o.v||

I ran and ran and ran and ran until I tripped and fell into a ditch. There, I broke down and cried more. It felt good to hit Karma, but I was still hurting. I didn't feel any better, if anything I felt worse. Why did he look so confused when I confronted him as if he didn't say all that crap about me? Why didn't he kill me and win the fucking game? That started not to matter to me though. All that did matter was that I was alive and I refused to call it quits until I was killed. Not that there was probably anyone left. I wiped my tears, and pulled myself together as I began fueling up my ammo for my final act. To Kill Nagisa and tell him how I feel as well. Maybe then my heart would stop hurting and I'd be okay. I got up and ran deeper into the forest to see if I could find a discarded sniper.

There was no luck with finding a discarded sniper, so I went with my second idea. I climbed a tree in between both territories where both flags were. The spot I was in was probably where I could get both Nagisa and Karma in the same spot and use my hand gun on them instead. While I was loading up my handgun, Nagisa suddenly jumped from literally nowhere and shot Rio, Terasaka, and the other remaining reds all at once with a back attack at point blank range. It was so unexpected that I almost fell out my tree. He was more invisible than I was in this game. Nagisa had a happy smile on his face and looked across the way from where I had just came from...Where Karma was. I'm sure they both saw each other. A chill ran up my spine, if I didn't know any better, I'd think they were enemies....

[Brief intermission]

Hiding behind Mr. K; I'm sad to say I would have never thought to do that. He blended in so well while also having the perfect vantage point, yet he had the audacity to say that Karma was the better assassin...It's just like Nagisa to down play everything he does. I felt my eyes narrow at him, I should just end this now...' I thought. But, as much as I wanted to I couldn't risk messing up my plan due to blind rage. I took a deep breath as I watched everything play out in front of me. I watched as Karma killed off the last remaining blue player in the game, Maehara. After that, he turned towards Nagisa as he tossed his blade in the air and caught it by the handle with ease.

"Now we're one-on-one..." I heard him say, "Let's finish this, Nagisa."

Bye the time that Karma reached the spot Nagisa was at, Nagisa had vanished. I noticed where he was. He was diagonal from me, also laying on the ground with a sniper trained right on Karma.

"Nagisa! Put down the gun and come on out!" Karma shouted, "We'll settle it with these!" He said, referring to his knife in hand.

I scoffed. Karma always had a sense for hiding snipers. Whether he could see them or not, he could always tell if there was one near. He did it with me moments ago, and now he was doing it with Nagisa. Karma has those kind of smarts, he knows when to 'risk his life' when it comes to these things. Nagisa can't shoot him like this. If Nagisa wants the red team to go along with his idiotic plan he's gonna have to earn it with more than a cheap shot. Karma knows it, I know it, and Nagisa knows it too. He's not going to shoot, and neither am I...It's not part of the plan. I watched as Nagisa put down his sniper, and instead drew his blade... 'This is too easy...' I thought as I hopped down from my hiding spot in the trees. Once my feet were on the ground I hid behind trees and slunked discreetly over to where Nagisa had left his sniper. Once I was close enough I hid behind another nearby tree. When I was sure the coast was clear, I ducked and rolled to Nagisa' previous sniping spot. There, I began setting up his discarded weapon while he and Karma prepared for their big fight. I watched through the sniper's lens as Nagisa began stretching, and Karma slid his jacket off his shoulders onto his floor. As much as I wanted to shoot, I also wanted to see who would win...Hell, maybe seeing the two of them duke it out like animals would make me feel a bit better about this whole situation...Who am I kidding, I'm not that positive anymore, I doubt I'll care who comes out victorious. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a shorter chapter to help your brain rest before I make your brain rot with longer chapters🥰🥰🤗