||Chapter 16!!||

||Y/n's P.o.v||

 The next day, I did up my hair really pretty again, and put on a new clean sweater. Today was the day I was supposed to be meeting nagisa's mother after school. For some reason I thought that it was the day before, so it was a relief to know that I still had one more day to prepare to meet the hell-spawn of a woman that is Nagisa's mother. Walking to school, I met up with Nagisa on the main campus and we walked up the stairs to our campus with some of our other classmates. While we were walking, a camera crew rushed past us up the stairs,

"Hurry, or we'll miss the morning broadcast!" One of them said.

"Huh? A TV crew?" Mimura said.

"But what are they covering?" Kurahashi asked.

I thought about it for a second, "Maybe it's us? Maybe people finally found out about Koro Sensei, and so there's an outrage..." I thought out loud. They all looked at me as if I said something crazy,

"What??" I asked.

"That's too morbid!! Think of something else!!" Maehara barked at me

"Then maybe word got around about our food and that's what there here for!! I don't know, stop yelling at me!!" I exclaimed on the verge of tears

"The only thing up ahead is the E class...So maybe...Y/n's right?"Nagisa asked.

When we reached the top of the stairs, and saw the long ass line leading up to our cafe, my suspicions were confirmed.

"What the hell?!" We all exclaimed.

"You guys! This online review is spreading like wildfire!!" Fuwa exclaimed from behind us.

Fuwa had Ritsu on her phone and we all turned around to find out what the hell happened overnight,

"I dug around a little to find the source. And what I found..." Ritsu began

She pulled up a website called Yuji Norita's Diary of Wandering Gourmet .

"Yuji Norita--the most influencial food blogger today!" She exclaimed.

I leaned in close to the phone. I recognized the guy in the picture,

"That's Nagisa's ex stalker boyfriend!!" I exclaimed.

"Say what now..." Nagsisa commented.

I blushed a bit, pulling my face away from her phone, "Uh nothing...don't worry about Nagisa, my dear..." I told him.

"His taste buds are, annoyingly enough, the real deal." Ritsu explained, "His money-is-no-object wandering-gourmet reviews are super reliable!"

Nagisa took the phone and looked at the website, to which I also peered over his shoulder to take another look at,

"Yuji..." He muttered.

The review he wrote said: I came across a crazy-delicious cafe at the Kunugigaoka School Festival. My next post will cover the menu, in depth, but for now, my whole outlook on life has changed. They used all kinds of self-sufficient ingredients, turning a poor location to their advantage. 'Your faults and weakness can be weapons.' Hearing my friend who works there say that, I thought about how guilty I felt to be so spoiled, hiding in the shadow of my big-shot father. I was such a dummy. The allowance I'd been pampered with-- that's my weapon. And if I want it to help people, I'll make the most of it and post my recommendations. First the life-changing mountaintop cafe. You've only got one day left to taste it!

Although his post was a bit long winded, I found myself tearing up, and so I quickly wiped my eyes,

"Let's get to work and do our very best guys!" I exclaimed throwing my fist up in the air.

"Right!" The others agreed.

For the entire day, the class and I ran ourselves ragged. I helped Maehara prep the dough to make the noodles with, while also being a hostess. It was actually tones of fun, and all the carrying heavy trays and running around was really good exercise for me. Occasionally, I even helped cook! Well, that is until Muramatsu kicked me out for eating the food he made, but I totally understood what all the rage was about!! After not getting to finish my food from the previous day, having the food the today made it even better! We sold to so many people that it felt like the entire country had shown up for our last day!!

Once we closed for the day after selling out, I took off my apron and dusted the yeast off my hands. I inspected my outfit,and it was just as clean as it was this morning!! I beamed in awe, I wasn't expecting to be this clean. I looked out the classroom window and couldn't believe who I was seeing. It was Nagisa's mother!! My face erupted into heat. 'What could she be doing here??" I thought. Nagisa went outside to go and talk to his mom, and I couldn't help but sneak out of the classroom to try and listen in on their conversation. When I rounded the corner of the classroom I bumped into Karma, who was holding a cup of red juice. It spilled all over my sweater and my white shirt. I stood there frozen, looking down at the mess. All of my efforts to stay clean, and because I decided to be nosy, I ruined my outfit.

"Sorry..." Karma said nonchalantly.

He began walking past me, and I couldn't stop myself from crying. My tears were so thick, that everything I saw became blurry. I buried my face into my hands and feel onto my knees. I sobbed quietly. There was no way I could face such a clean woman with a stain this big on my clothes. I had no choice...but to cancel...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayoooo🤨 🤨 That's sus asf 😭😭 Why tf did Karma even have juice in the first place😭😭 Now Y/n won't get to meet Nagisa's mother😭😭😭😭😭😭