||Chapter 46!!||

||Y/n's P.o.v||

"Kiss me—"

I quickly shot up as the final bell of class rung. Quickly, I wiped the saliva from the corner of my mouth with the back of my sweater sleeve. 'Ugh...seriously another gross pervy dream?? When are these gonna stop?? I'm tryna be happy!!' I thought.

"Hey Y/n!!" One of my classmates approached my desk.

"Hey!!" I greeted back, "What's up?"

"Me and some of the others are going to watch the launch of a space shuttle later today afterschool, do you wanna come?? Naoto's gonna be there~" She teased me,

I blushed,

"Sure, fine!! After practice, I'll be there!!" I told her, "But not because Nao's gonna be there!!"

"Sure~~~ And I'm also supposed to believe that you didn't wear that Mascara and lipgloss to impress him either, huh?? I bet you're expecting him to kiss youuuu~~" She teased making a kissing face at me.

I pushed her away by her face, my own face as hot as a flame,

"Shut up!!" I shouted.

Hopefully the space shuttle thing will be interesting. I haven't had any real excitement since before I gave up assassination. This past month I've been so damn bored that not even sports are doing it for me anymore. Hell, the only thing that is 'doing it for me...' is fucking beating up my dad's punching bag and I'm not even allowed to use it anymore because I 'broke he chain to many times!' Ugh, who am I kidding, I don't even like space stuff, this is going to be boring as hell!!

||Nagisa's P.o.v||

After climbing a fifty meter staircase to the rocket hatch, Koro Sensei met us at the top wearing some kind of really weird black...disguise maybe? I don't know, but it was definitely weird...

"Any accident would be a liability issue." Karma said to him.

"Please don't say such awful things!" Koro Sensei told him.

"I'm relaying recorded footage of dummies to the control room." Ritsu butt into the conversation via our ear peices, "If you swap them out now, you won't get caught!" She told us.

"C'mon, Karma." I urged him.

He nodded and with that we went inside and began putting on the spacesuits that were originally on the dummies.

Not long after a countdown from 100 started.

"You know, we've felt this kind of nervousness before, you and me." I said, referring to the time Koro Sensei took Karma and I across the sea to watch that movie.

"Yea. But...we might've changed a little since then." He said.

I looked away from him, "Karma...she didn't come back..." I couldn't stop myself from saying. I heard him shrug, the heavy spacesuit conveyed this motion through sound.

"So? She will when she's ready. My prediction is that she's probably already gotten bored of the quiet life..."

"I don't think so..."

"Nah...she's coming back. I know her...she's gonna come back. She probably just needs a bit more time to get things out her system..."

"What things?" I asked, looking back at him.

"Wouldn't you like to know..." He said, "Like I said. Y/n's a complicated yet simple being. She's like....like a little kid. When she gets all worked up she throws a tantrum—and in this case it's rightfully so—then after she throws a tantrum she kind of just passes out like a baby so that she can recharge. She just needs a long recharge time that's all...what we did, really fucked her up, so she needs a lot of time to process it. When she's kind of calmed down a bit she'll come back, but probably not for either of us..." He said.