||Chapter 37!!||

||Y/n's P.o.v||

I peered between the shoulder gap of Yoshida and Muramatsu to look at what was going on. I turned to my right and there he was, leaning on a nearby tree looking like a cool douchebag. "Hey, Nagisa, aren't you getting a tad full of yourself? I mean, how many more lives are you going to ruin?" He asked. A chill ran down my spine, what did he mean by that?

"Huh?" Nagisa responded.

Karma shrugged,

"Here you are, the most gifted person in the E Class," He said, starting walking closer to Nagisa, "and you're suggesting we just quit this assassination? What about the talentless students who've still been truing their hardest to kill him?"

Karma stopped walking and so now Nagisa and Karma were merely feet apart. My bottom lip quivered, there was so much tension and animosity between them...And that look, that look in Karma's eyes. He looked so...pissed...But why? What happened between them? I always thought they were so close...But then again, a few minutes ago outside the school, when they were talking... 

'No way...is that actually true? After all I've done for you too?' 

I suddenly recalled a memory of their conversation. Instantly dread took over me and I shuttered, trying to shake the feeling.. I didn't want to think about that God awful conversation, not when it hurt me so much to do so...

I continued looking on at their interaction, wondering what would happen next. That's when Karma said, "To put it another way, it's like a bunch of hot women telling a bunch of homely ones they should all quit trying so hard to find boyfriends." He said.

"Th-that's not what I..." Nagisa trailed off, "Besides, when it comes to assassination, you're way better than me."

I would have laughed if I wasn't so heartbroken from before. No way he just said that after everything we've been through. I always thought it was obvious to everyone, including Nagisa that he was the better assassin out of anyone in our class.

"You saying that just ticks me off even more." Karma told him, and although I was mad at the guy I couldn't help but agree.

Nagisa saying something like that must have felt like a slap in the face seeing as how it wasn't true in the slightest.

"Isn't it more like your the worst at understanding how the less powerful feel?" Karma asked.

"No! That's not it!" Nagisa was quick to respond.

I hadn't realized it until now, but I was now standing next to Rio, who was in the front, meaning that I was now in front. I was so enthralled with Karma and Nagisa's interactions that I hadn't even realized my body had changed spots so that I could see everything better. "I'm being honest with my feelings!" Nagisa exclaimed, "Do you hate Koro Sensei? We saw that movie with him...and had all kinds of fun!"

"'Honest with your feelings?' Please. That's just it!" Karma raised his voice, "The octopus put everything he had into making a fun classroom that wouldn't turn out lazy losers like you! The classroom couldn't exist if our bloodlust were blunted. Can't you see all his hard work? Or do you have have a little kid brain to match your body?"

Nagisa went quiet for moment, looking down at the ground. For some reason this made me a bit nervous. I began chewing on my already torn up thumb nail.

"Oh?" Karma began

And I wondered if he was going to continue berating Nagisa, making everything bad, worse. That's when I saw it...That certain look in Nagisa's eye. I gasped a bit, switching thumb nails to bite on. Karma noticed it just as quick as I did and although he was facing away from me I saw his whole body stiffen, I could only assume that he was smiling that equally evil an intimidating smile matched with a look of fury in his eyes.