||Chapter 49!!||

||Kayano's P.o.v||

Today's the first day back from winter break, and it's also Valentine's day. The feeling nervous felt like a bit of an understatement honestly. I hid the box of chocolates in my desk, hoping my classmates wouldn't notice, but that was not my luck.

"What do we have here?" Karma asked, appearing behind me.

Instantly I jumped in my seat,

"And who are those for, hmmm?" Rio asked smugly.

"Wh-what do you mean? It's just a formality! Th-they could be for anybody!" I was quick to tell both of them.

"Oh? Here I was sure you were giving them to this guy here." Karma said, holding out his phone.

Curious, I looked at his phone. Instantly, I regretted it. On it was a photo of Nagisa totally kissing me that one time!! I shrieked in embarrassment.

"Forgive me! Pleas forgive me!!" I began saying over and over again.

I hid my face in embarrassment, this was so embarrassing!! Now I know how Y/n felt!!

"Good morning!" I heard Nagisa say as he entered the class.

I screamed into my hands more,

"Forgive me!!" I shouted into my hands.

"Huh? Kayano, are you ok—" Nagisa cut himself off.

For a second I thought he had spotted my chocolates and knew I was going to give them to him, but then Karma also chimed in,

"Huh? What are you looking at Nagisa-kun?" Karma then paused, "Huh? That's strange..." He said.

My embarrassment slowly subsided and I peeked through my hands to see what had happened. I saw that Nagisa was not looking at me, instead, he was looking towards the back at the class. I then slowly began turning around as well. There, I noticed that Rio and Karma were looking back as well. What were they looking at? I wondered. AT first I didn't noticed it, but once I finally pried my hands away from my face, I finally saw it in full view. There was an extra empty desk...towards the back of the class...

Some minutes later, everyone took their seats and after a few more minutes, Koro Sensei came into the class. He did his nefarious chuckle,

"Attention boys and girls! I have a little surprise announcement for you all!!" He announced,

I stared at Koro Sensei and folded my hands on my desk. He did another chuckle before he spoke again,

"I know it's a bit late in the game, but we're scheduled to receive a new student today! So when they get here, please treat them kindly, like they were here all along!!" He said.

I looked back at the empty desk as the other students in class talked amongst one another before I turned back to Koro Sensei. A new student? With so little days left before graduation?? How could any of us just act like they were here all along? And why?? It's so late in the year, what would be the point of adding a new student?

"I hope this new student will boost your morale! You all have been seeming so sluggish recently."

"Uh, Koro Sensei. What time  is the new student coming, and why are they coming so late in the year? Did they get kicked off the main campus?" Isogai asked, raising his hand.

Koro Sensei chuckled,

"Not exactly...Don't worry, when she gets here, I'm sure she'll explain everything to you."

'She?'  I thought.

Suddenly a loud bang erupted from outside of the school, causing Koro Sensei to chuckle yet again.

"That must be here now...she must have been running a little late..." He said.

He outstretched his tentacle to the classroom door and opened it. A few seconds later, followed by the sound of heavy footsteps coming down the hall, a person stopped right at the door of the classroom. The girl was hunched over in the doorway, catching her breath from running.

"I'm...I'm on time...!" She breathed out.

My eyes widened as she picked up her head. The student wasn't a new student at all, I knew her...We all knew her...That girl, it was---

"Y/n!" Nagisa exclaimed. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Bye this is lowkey unrelated but Kayano, Mikan much? Like damn girl chill😭😭 But also I've never done a Kayano P.o.v so you know shit is getting serious😭😭