Chapter-1

Author's pov

Author's pov

You don't know where you were running , it was raining heavily and you were running bare foot fully soaked in water. Suddenly, you froze at your place as you saw what is standing in front of you.

A W-WOLF!!

He looked at you and growl loudly. You tried to step back but your feet were betraying you like they were stick to the ground. Out of nowhere you saw six pair of dangerous eyes staring back at you. Those six other wolves came out behind the first wolf.

Your heart dropped and tears were already falling mixing with the rain water. You took a step back, but the wolf growl again and jumped on you. You scream loudly closing your both eyes tightly.

___________________________________________________

You open your eyes, loudly gasping for air as you felt suffocated and sweating badly. You look around and found yourself on your bed. You wipe off your sweat and sighed softly.

"Again those seven wolves.... I don't know why I always see these wolves in my dream... Or nightmare." You said and again sighed and got up going to the bathroom, getting ready for the university. You took a quick shower and wear a simple outfit.

 You took a quick shower and wear a simple outfit

YN's POV

Lemme introduce you. I'm YN, 21 years old and I'm an orphan. I don't know how my parents died but I'm still very lucky to have a best friend like Myojin. She's like a sister to me, she took care of me when I had no one. Her parents were so kind like they're mine. She care for me and when it comes boys, she always got over protective haha!!!! That's enough now let's get back to the story.

Author's POV

While walking, you felt like someone's watching you but as you look around there was no one. You shrug it off and continue to walk.

Meanwhile-

"Hyung do you think she will be fine? I mean what if she don't believe us?" The unknown man said with concern in his voice.

"Don't worry she will." The other said with a hint of confidence. "And remember one thing, she belong to us... Only us." He added with a smirk. They stare at her with smirk until she disappear.