Chapter-12 {16+}

~AUTHOR'S POV~

~AUTHOR'S POV~

You look around and saw them staring at you darkly including BTS. You gulp and turn to elder again, trying to justify your point.

"N-No, it can't be... H-How can I be a wolf. I'm human, I'm YN." You utter nervously. She look at you and shake her head, denying your statement.

"You aren't pure human blood nor pure wolf blood. You're half blood. You have blood of both human and wolf." She stated honestly, a loud gasp escape your lips.

"That means one of my parent was related to wolf?" You asked with your shaky voice. Your eyes were teary as you got numb. She felt you shaking a little, quickly squeezing your hands softly, she said.

"Listen to me carefully child. Yes, your mother was wolf. Pure wolf blooded but your dad was a human. She broke the rules and rejected her mate because she fell in love with your father. She broke the rules as your father wasn't her mate and she rejected her real mate, she rejected the destiny by the moon goddess, just for a human who has no relation with her except for love."

Your tears started falling down your cheeks, she look concern but still continued.

"The alpha of the pack got to know about this and order his beta to kill your mom. Unfortunately, it was her own father, your grandfather. Because of this, your father took her so far from here and they got married but when your mom was going to give birth to you, they found your parents. After giving birth to a beautiful girl, they handed you to your aunt. Your parents knew you would be safe with your aunt and unfortunately, your grandfather got to know about the baby too, they tried to find you but couldn't as your aunt already left the country and take you somewhere safe. Your parents sacrifice themselves for you because you're precious, not only for them but for someone else too."

She said pointing towards the boys. You look at them and they're already looking at you with teary eyes. The old lady was still holding your hands softly. You look at her and asked again.

"Then why now I'm hearing my Wolf's voice? Why didn't I heard her before?" She close her eyes and take a deep breath.

"You're grown up around human environment. You're around humans for years and because of this, your wolf buried herself deep inside you and couldn't come out but when you started to had dream about your mates, she tried to come out calling for her mates but the boys couldn't smell her scent as they believe their mate is human and she also lost her scent too. Now your bond with them is getting stronger and she started to gain powers too, calling you to give her control over you body. And my child, human can surely have wolf mate but they can't have more than one wolf mate. You got seven mates as you're also a wolf, not pure but half blood and not all the wolves got more than one mate. You're unique, you're one of a kind."

Everything was so new and overwhelming for you to handle. Your head started spinning as you weren't ready for this. It made your heart to ache and head to spin, finally not being able to tolerate this torture, soon you fall into the darkness. Seeing you falling on the ground with a loud thud, BTS rushed towards you and Jin immediately lift you up in his arms.