Chapter-4 {16+}

Author's POV

Author's POV

Your heart beat fasten and your face started to heat up as taehyung again lean in to capture your cherry lips. You're so much into the kiss that you didn't felt your top slide off of your shoulder until you felt lips caressing your skin softly. You broke the kiss and tilt your head to find Jimin. He softly nibble your skin making you whimper.

You wrap your left arms around Taehyung's neck and pull him in a heated kiss. A slight moan escape your mouth swallowing between the kiss as Jimin bit your neck. "Ah... J-Jimin." A moan escaped your lips.

Taehyung broke the kiss and stare at you. The boys were looking at you three like you're their prey. Suddenly you felt a sharp pain as Jimin dig his teeth into your skin making you moan in both pain and pleasure. Their wolves were trying to take control but they have to supress this urge to take you under them right now. After a while, Namjoon came and did the same. Your body felt weak as they mark you one by one.

"Sleep well babygirl." Jungkook whisper lightly as he saw how sleepy you're feeling but instead of closing your eyes, you pull him by his neck catching him off guard. You crashed your lips on his kissing him with love and lust. He knew you're weak but also feeling needy.

You broke the kiss and trace your lips to his jaws until you reach his neck. A shaky breathe escaped his lips as you kissed his neck. The boys were watching everything with amuse expression. His shaky breathe turn into moans and groans when you started to suck his sweet spot. He grab your waist firmly throwing his head back as the pleasure run through his veins. He bit his lips trying to control himself but you're making it hard for him.

"Y-YN... Ahh.... Baby s-stop now." He begged between moans. Namjoon suddenly pull him off of you as he sensed Jungkook's wolf was losing control. You fall back on the mattress and your eyes closed as you're feeling so tired. They sighed in relief but Jungkook whimper at the lose of pleasure. Namjoon pat his shoulder and said.

"It's okay jungkook, control yourself, you will have her once she recover from this. Okay?" Namjoon assured the maknae as he nodded his head. Namjoon looked at you and saw you sleeping peacefully. He went to you and cover your body with duvet.

"Yoongi Hyung you have to stay with her tonight." Namjoon said staring at your sleeping figure. "Why why?? And why yoongi Hyung?" He asked with a frown and started whining as he wanted to stay with you.

"First of all she's weak and it's better if one of us will stay here and also I can't trust you three when it comes to her so Suga Hyung is best."

Namjoon said pointing his finger at maknaeline. The three of them pout and glare at his Hyung making him role his eyes. Yoongi shrug off and went to laid beside you and surprisingly he fell asleep as soon as he throw his body on the mattress. They sighed and went out leaving them alone.

Author's note- yoongi sleeps faster than Nobita😂😭

Time skip~ morning

You woke up as you felt someone touching your nose and cheeks. You slowly open your eyes and saw Yoongi was touching your face with his slender finger while staring at you with his gummy smile.  You smile a little and rub your eyes to adjust the daylight. His smile widen as he found your action so cute.