Chapter-19

~YN's POV~

~YN's POV~

It's been one week since I turned into a wolf for the first time or can say my first transformation. Now it's pretty easy for me if you ask as boys trained me daily and body didn't even hurt after the first time. I guess it was like a virginity, the first time it hurt but then it became normal hehe. However, I haven't learned how to fight yet but I know that in the future I need that.

And also I cancelled today's training, I told them I wasn't feeling good. The feeling of something bad happening again settled in my mind making me feel restless and also it's hurting my heart. The thought of my mates getting hurt, made me feel like something as if I would die if something happened to them.

When I told them I wasn't feeling well, they were all behaving like I was going to die which made me laugh but later I assured them it was nothing but just a mild headache but still Jin massaged my hair and made some light porridge for me. I swearI love them so much.

The thing that I am scared of the most is that will sehun betray me? Is he planning something against us? I couldn't help but overthink this situation. I am sure something is about to happen. Even if I don't want to, I know it will But I tried my best to ignore the feeling. 

Me and Jimin were watching some comedy series to ignore this feeling of mine but suddenly the doorbell rang making me frown. I looked at the door and then at Jimin who was sitting just beside me. "Don't worry baby I will get it." I nodded at him and he went to open the door.

As the door opened, their beta suhyan ran inside bowing after Jimin and came directly to us, bowing to each of us. "Luna? Alpha?" His voice sounded desperate. "Good afternoon. I apologise for disturbing your free time but there is an emergency in the pack. The vampires are going to attack the pack. Someone might've entered our pack and given information to them."

We all looked at him in disbelief. How can anyone enter in the pack when they make sure of their security more than anyone.

"WHAT?" Tae and Jin growled as soon as they entered the living room. "But how can someone or some outsiders enter when we have the most powerful beta and ARMY." Namjoon roared angrily, glaring at Suhyan. I can see his eyes turning red. Suhyan bowed and stepped back a little, scared of his Alpha's wrath.

"Alpha I think someone used the magical ring to hide his or her real identity because as far as I know, I assure you no one can enter our pack. Our wolves can sense any outsiders." Suhyan confirmed while I was just shook at the sudden news. "I think that's what I was afraid of." I mumbled under my breath.

~Author's POV~

"If this is the challenge then okay. Challenge accepted. Let the war begin." Taehyung smirks darkly as his eyes turn red.

~Time skip~

As they all reached the valley everything was chaos. It seems like the vampire King Jackson wang already gave his warning to the pack. The babies were clinging to their mother and everyone was terrified. "Calm down everyone." Namjoon went to the front and shouted. Everyone went quiet after hearing their Alpha's command but some whispers were still going on.