Chapter-21

Everyone was panicking in the house

Everyone was panicking in the house. Namjoon immediately told Yoongi and Taehyung to bring the herbs for that poison and brought cold and water with hobi. Jin started treating your bounce and wrapped your chest with a clean bandage. He kissed your forehead and went downstairs to the living room.

He grabbed the bottle and chugged down the whole water in one gulp. He sighed and looked at Namjoon.

"Namjoon you have to bring some special herbs. We need to-" Jin boys cut off as Yoongi and Taehyung entered the house. "Don't worry hyung it's here." Yoongi said while holding the packet in his hands.

"How did you know?" Jin asked with surprise while looking at them. "I knew about that poison. So I told them to bring it fast." Namjoon said proudly, making Jin smile and pat his shoulder.

"Very well done Namjoon and thanks to Taehyung and Yoongi." Jin took the herbs and went to the kitchen and started preparing medicines for you.

Jin's POV

I was preparing her medicines and some light porridge for her since she is weak, she needs energy and time to recover. I hope she will be okay soon. Suddenly I heard the doorbell and after a few minutes I heard some unfamiliar voice and being curious I turned off the flame and went to the living room only to see Sehun, Baekhyun, Chen, chanyeol and Kai sitting with boys.

"What are you all doing here?" I asked pointing my fingers at them but those brats just ignored me. How dare they? "Now tell us how? Does she release too many powers?" Sehun asks eagerly, making us look at each other confused.

"How?" Namjoon raised his eyebrows at him and asked suspiciously. "Yes we knew but we found out today but you are talking like you already know about it." His voice deepens with a hint of jealousy. Why not? I am also getting jealous.

"Yes she told me when we met in a cafe but she didn't know what her power was. Baekhyun also has the same power but he can't release it as he hasn't found his mate yet."

Sehun confessed while staring at us one by one. Maybe trying to read our expressions. Jimin cleared his throat and looked at Baekhyun.

"Okay now leave everything and tell me, how did you know about the fight? How come you know about it without any information?" He asked, raising a brow at him.

"Huh? You think we are idiots or what? We have spies everywhere and also Sehun and YN have a strong bond. He can feel her."

Chanyeol said in a duh tone, rolling his eyes after the harsh comment making Jimin clench his fist but I can see he controlled his anger.

Flashback Sehun POV

I was lying on my bed feeling so uneasy. I don't know what's happening to me but I have been feeling this from the morning. Something is bothering my heart, suddenly the thought of YN getting hurt struck my mind making me feel numb.