Chapter-7

Yoongi's POV~~

Yoongi's POV~~

As I saw the new students, my mind went blank. Without wasting a minute, I mind link my wolf with Jungkook.

"What the heck is this jungkook? Wtf are they both doing here?" I asked furiously.
"I don't even know Hyung and I'm sure Baekhyun will be here too if they're here." He said with a frown, still staring at them.
"I'm sure that idiot wolf will be with Taehyung or Jimin." I said with clenched teeth.
"Let's discuss it all at lunch." I said and cut off my link. I looked at him and he nodded at me.

I looked at YN and saw her staring at the professor. I admire her side profile and smile to myself. 'This beauty belong to us, just us.' I thought and a chuckle escaped my lips catching her off guard.

"What's so funny? Huh!" She asked while whispering, trying not to get caught by the strict professor. I shake my head and wink at her making her blush. She immediately look away and clear her throat but I can see her pink cheeks.

[Time skip]

AUTHOR'S POV~~

It was lunch time and everyone was sitting on their table, eating peacefully. Suddenly some girls started screaming, catching your attention. You and the boys look at the entrance and saw some girls surrounding the new students making you roll your eyes.

"They look like a hungry wolf, trying to swallow them." You said and stuff your sandwich. The boys chuckle at your remark but Yoongi clears his throat making everyone quiet. You stop what you're eating and look at them with confusion. Their faces were dead serious, you wonder what happened in just a second.

"Baby! You trust us.. right?" Namjoon asked while holding your hand softly yet firmly. You nodded with a confused expression and looked at them one by one, "I do. With all my heart." You confessed, gripping his hand firmly showing, how serious you're.

"I'm going to the point baby. Just stay away from the new students." Yoongi uttered with a hint of hatred in his voice. 'did they know each other?' you thought, still staring at them. "Do you know them?" You asked immediately what you thought.

"Yes baby. We know them and they're not good people." J-hope said trying to convince you. You bit your lips, looking down but eventually nodded your head. "Baby, we don't want any danger near you and they're bad news." Taehyung said while caressing your head as he was sitting beside you.

You sighed and looked at the new students and to your surprise, two of them were staring right into your eyes. The guy named 'chanyeol' smirked at you and said something to his members. The very handsome one looks at you and smirks with a wink, making you frown again.

Another boy who's back facing you was eating silently. His back seems familiar to you but you shrug off the thought and finish your last bit of sandwich. You're drinking your juice, looking at them, wondering who they actually are but suddenly the boy turns around and your eyes meet his brown eyes.