Chapter-11

[Author's POV]

[Author's POV]

It's already the weekend and you're getting ready to meet their dad and the pack. TBH you're too nervous, your hands start sweating from time to time. 'Even college exams seem easier than this.' you thought and facepalm yourself.

"It's okay. You can do it, hwaiting." You looked in the mirror again and started to practice again. After a minute, a knock interrupted your precious rehearsal.

"Are you awake baby?" It was Jungkook. "Yeah I'm coming in 15 minutes." You said loudly and ran to the bathroom, throwing your nervousness out of the window. Taking a quick shower, you pick a simple yet elegant outfit, just to look presentable in front of the pack, so they won't think, their luna is some kind of cheap beggar.

You put some natural powder and lip balm. After a whole 20 minutes, you ran to your bedroom and took your phone and ran downstairs. As you went to the kitchen, you saw everyone already sitting in the dining room, waiting for you.

"Good morning." You greeted them and went to your seat which was between Suga and Jin. "What took you so long, princess?" Namjoon asked with concern. You smile and shake your head.

"Nothing Oppa, I just overslept." You excuse but Jin sense how nervous you are and it's normal to be nervous when things are strangely different. As a human, you never saw these things or so you thought.

Jin held your hand and kissed it gently, passing you his charming smile. "It's okay to be nervous princess but we all will be there to protect you and don't worry everything will be alright." He assured you with a gentle smile, making your heartbeat calm. "Of course and there's nothing, people won't like in you." Taehyung praised you, calming your nerves.

"You're really precious for us and the pack too, so don't worry about anything. As Jin Hyung said we will be there with you. Okay?" Suga said as he patted your head. Everyone started eating but then you heard some painful growl. You stop eating and look around but everyone was eating while lightly chit chatting.

You cleared your throat and decided to tell the boys about the thing you're keeping from them. You put your chopstick down and look at them who were already looking at you. You gulp hard after seeing their serious yet concerned face.

"Umm.. I don't know how to say this but I've been hearing things." You said unsurely, not knowing how they would react. "Like what?" Namjoon asked curiously. "I don't know what she is saying but just like soft and low whimpers." You said with a deep sigh. "She?" Jungkook asked, confused as they know you're a human but wondering who is 'she'.

"Yeah, it's a girl's voice, similar to my voice. I don't know who she is. I'm just scared I guess. I've been hearing it since the day we returned from the forest." You said everything in one breath. You look up and see them staring at you deeply, making you more scared.