Chapter-6

AUTHOR'S POV~

AUTHOR'S POV~

"Boys it's not possible you know... I mean it's possible to have a human mate but seven wolves having a human mate is not possible. Even a wolf can't have seven wolves. It happened 1000 years ago and history is repeating." Mr. Kim said with concern in his voice. Boys were shocked and worried too.

"What do you mean dad? Isn't she human?" J-hope asked as the boys gave him a confused look.

"I don't know what she is right now and I have to ask elder about her first but one thing I know for sure is that she isn't safe anymore." Mr. Kim said as his jaw clenched. The boys look at each other.

"And why is that dad if I may ask?" Namjoon asked while raising his left brow. Mr. Kim sighed and opened his laptop Turning the screen to face the boys.

"Baekhyun is back to korea. Some of my men saw them at the airport and he's not alone this time as he prepared himself for the battle. I needed you to take care of yourself and mostly YN, as they can target her easily. Also you guys have to handle my place too, I can't handle this mafia work now."

Jin and Suga sighed but nodded eventually. They have to protect their Kingdom and most importantly their Luna. They can't lose her now but bcos of their mafia business, their enemies are more than they could imagine. And cherry on top, their biggest enemy, Byun Baekhyun, the alpha of Black warrior, had returned for taking what doesn't even belong to him. Lmao-

"You've marked her already. Right?" Mr. Kim asked as the boys nodded firmly. "Okay then take good care of her and don't let her out alone. We don't know when they will attack." Boys nodded again and stood up so as Mr. Kim. "I'll ask elder about her and if it's possible then take her to the pack and announce her as the future luna."

"Sure dad, we will do it as soon as possible." Jin said with a straight face and they walked out after bidding goodbye one by one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung was in the kitchen making dinner for everyone as they said they'll be back till evening. You were in the yard, sitting on the grass, gazing at little stars with tears in your eyes. Without realising a lone tear escaped your eyes but you quickly wiped them away and smiled at the stars.

"I missed you myojin-ah. Are you doing well there? Are you watching me right now? Why did you leave me in this cruel world when I only had you by my side?" You sniff as more tears roll down your rosy cheeks but you didn't bother to wipe them off this time.

After a minute you stood up but froze on your spot as you heard a dangerous growl from the bushes. Your whole body trembled in fear when you saw a giant animal, a wolf came out of the bushes, intensely gazing at your petrified form. It was a brown wolf with two big incisors and a string of drool coming from his mouth.

You knew it's none of the boys as Namjoon told you they're black and grey coloured wolves. Immediately you take a step back but your body tremble with sweat dripping down your forehead as he growls again. Without thinking twice, you turn around, running towards the house. You scream, hoping taehyung would hear you.

You Belong To Us [BTS OT7 FF]werewolves AU✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara