Chapter-3

[One week later]~YN's POV~

[One week later]
~YN's POV~

It's been 1 week, I'm staying with the boys. To be honest it's kind of awkward as it's my first time staying with boys, not one but seven handsome boys. They took good care of me these days and also explained me about the wolf thing but I still didn't get how could it be possible for a human to be mate with seven wolves. One thing is I wanna see them in their wolf form, I didn't saw it yet.

Everything seems mess but I believe everything will sort out as time passes. Well, these days boys taking care of me so everyone can say I become lazy asf. Sometimes I just sat on the bed and staring out of the space doing absolutely nothing. I often miss Myojin, I still can't believe she left me. She was the only one for me when no one helped me. She took care of me like a parents. I still don't know why she took her precious life.

I wanted to be her cure. I wanted to know the reason but all I get a blank mind. Was she depressed? Was she getting bullied? Did she fell for someone? All these questions were roaming in my mind like waves of sea.

{Little did she know she's the answer herself.}

___________________________________________________

~Meanwhile Yoongi's POV~

"Namjoon why are you worrying too much. She's safe with us." Jin hyung said patting his brother's shoulder trying to assure him but Namjoon was in his own world. God knows what the hell was he thinking? But I somehow agree with Namjoon that we can't let her live on her own. What if something bad happens to her. We've found her after so many years. Our one and only mate. We waited for so many years just for her and now we can't risk her.

"But what if we have to leave her for emergency? Being here alone is not a chance without our security." Namjoon argued back. I think his losing his temper because his wolf is worst than all of us but he's also the most intelligent among us. Jin sighed and sat on the couch.

"Then what are you trying to say?" Jin hyung asked annoyed. "Mark her." Namjoon said calmly staring at jin. Our eyes widen in shock including Jin. He rub his forehead and went to Namjoon.

"Are you out of your mind Namjoon? It's still early for her to adjust around here and you're already talking about marking. Do you know how dangerous it can be for her. The enemy can trace her without any effort." Jin said and pushed his hair back. We all agree as it's true. We will put her in more danger if we Mark her this early. Our scent can transfer to our mate and it would be easy for the enemy to trace her and we can't let this happen.

"I know what you're thinking but now she's living with us. I don't know even y'all don't know how many spies are roaming around us and also she's living with us. It's a biggest risk now. If we can't mark her, we can't trace her either. Our scent will transfer after marking so it will be easy to detect wherever she is." Namjoon pointed out. Jin purse his lips without saying anything.