Chapter-23

"MOMMY!" The boys ran to the living room as if their life depended on it as you started shouting loudly

"MOMMY!" The boys ran to the living room as if their life depended on it as you started shouting loudly. "Princess? What happened? Tell us?" Jin asks, breathing heavily. You look at them with a pout and your teary eyes making them more panicked.

"I want ice cream." You said or could say demanded still pouting. Yoongi looks at you like he would kill anyone for waking him up at 3 in the morning. His glare was enough to raise your hormones as you started crying hard. Jin sighed and understood that your pregnancy hormones are making it hard for you to control your craving and emotions.

Yes! You're pregnant with their child. After mating, you found out you're pregnant and they were literally on cloud 9, not knowing what will be the future consequences of having a pregnant woman or tolerating mood swings.

"But baby how is it possible at this hour and Plus we don't have any leftover ice cream." Jimin tried to convince you. "Remember you ate all yesterday baby. You will catch a cold if you eat so many ice cream." Taehyung said while rubbing his eyes. He was still sleepy but for you, he woke up too but you being stubborn didn't want to hear anything.

"I don't know anything I want-" Yoongi cut your words. "Angel, you are sleeping with me." Yoongi said as he glared at you. Everyone knows that it's only Yoongi who can control your pregnancy hormones and also you are scared of him. So without saying anything more, he grabs your wrist making you stand up.

You looked at him and was going to argue but he again glared at you making you shut up. "Okay okay let's go. You are really a grandpa." You mumbled the last part under your breath, he heard it but didn't say anything because he knows it's every woman's problem.

And also he just loves you so much and the kids inside you. Yes they are twins. You already did gender identification last week. It's been 5 month since you were pregnant. Your tummy looks so cute and every morning boys would greet you three. (So cute >⁠.⁠<)

Yoongi dragged you to his room and made you sit on the bed gently and went to lock the door. "And now you will sleep without any whining and demands because you already know me baby. I can kill anyone who comes in between me and my sleep. Now babygirl sleep and don't wake me up before morning."

You nodded like a kid and lay down beside him. "Good night baby." He pulled you closer and kissed your forehead. "Good night." You snuggle your face in his strong chest and hug him tightly drifting off to your dreamland finally.

Next morning

You open your eyes as you feel something ticklish on your face and neck. You see Yoongi kissing everywhere on your face and neck. You let out a giggle and tried to push him but he just pinned your hands and continued to shower you with his feather light kisses. As you couldn't hold it back anymore and burst into laughter.