Chapter-9

~Namjoon's POV~

~Namjoon's POV~

As we saw her eyes turning yellow, me and Jimin rushed to library, hoping we would find something there but here goes nothing. It's been 2 hours since we're searching, almost the whole library but I didn't find anything. Alot of questions were running through my mind, causing my head to ache. I sighed and look down.

"Jimin, I think let's go, we won't find anything there. We will discuss it with elder." I said tiredly but frown when I saw a giant book in Jimin's hand. "What is it Jimin-ah?" I asked pointing towards the book, he's holding.

"Namjoon Hyung! I find it in the corner shelf... It's so heavy." He said putting the book on the table. A slight hope raise inside me as I read the title. 'Human mate' it said. I stare at the book cover which look so old like 100 years or something. I take a deep breath and open the book but my hope shattered when I saw nothing.

"What the heck is this?" Jimin curse under his breath with a frown on his face. "Finally, We found a book with so much effort, only to find out it's useless? Are you kidding me?" Jimin whine banging his head on the table.

"It's okay Jimin, we will take this to elder. Maybe she could help us?" I tried to convince him and myself because the title of the book seems it can answer our untold questions. Jimin look at me and nodded slightly. I sighed and walk out of the library followed by a tired mochi.

~AUTHOR'S POV~

Jin and Yn were making dinner but they got interrupted as they heard footsteps behind them. They both turn around and saw Jimin and Namjoon tired and sweaty. "Are you done Hyung? We have to go the forest too." Namjoon asked as he eyed the kitchen.

"Everything is done now. YN baby go and call others for dinner." You nodded and walk away followed by Jimin. "I'm gonna take a quick shower." Jimin said walking off to the kitchen. "Did you find something?" Jin asked as soon as his eyes went to Namjoon who was holding a giant book.

"Yeah we found something but it's useless. This is all so mysterious Hyung." He said rolling his eyes in annoyance. "Why did you take him when it was useless?" Jin asked while raising his eyebrows, pointing his fingers towards the book, Namjoon was holding. "Maybe elder could help and YN also seems so clueless." He said and walk away from there.

"COME FAST NAMJOON." Jin yelled as he started arranging plates on the table. Few minutes later everyone was eating dinner quietly. They didn't even utter a single word as it was so awkward. About your eye colour, they didn't tell you about it as Namjoon cover it up saying Jimin was hallucinating.

[Time Skip]

After the dinner you and Jin were washing the dishes but you kept insisting him to take you there with them. "Jin Oppa take me with you to the forest. Please please, pretty please." You again asked while showing your infamous puppy eyes to him.

He sighed with a smile and look at you. "Sure princess you can but beware forests ain't for kids." You roll your eyes and hit him on the shoulder. "YAH Oppa I'm not a kid, I know about the forest you don't have to worry about anything and plus you will be there with me to protect me."

You both wash your hands after putting the dishes on the right place. "Princess it's still early. I think you should take a nap. It's 7:30 right now and we will be heading to forest at 11. We have plenty of time." You nodded and kiss his cheeks, walking off to your bedroom.

[After 3 hours]

You woke up at 10:30 and your eyes widen. "I slept for fucking three hours?" You asked to yourself, staring at the time. You quickly ran to bathroom taking a quick warm shower, slipping into some comfortable clothes.

You look at mirror, checking yourself

You look at mirror, checking yourself. You quickly ran downstairs as you realise it's already 10:50.

Everyone was gathered in the living room except yoongi. "Guys where is yoongi?" You asked staring at them but before anyone could answer, a voice interrupted you. "Don't miss me too much sweetheart, your yoongi is here." He said walking downstairs and wink at you making you roll your eyes at him playfully.

"I wasn't missing you dumbhead, I'm just curious to see y'all." You giggle while clapping your hand like a kid, making them chuckle. Sure, you're excited as it's your first time seeing something like this. You're kind of scared, not bcos of them but because of the feeling your guts telling you, that something might bad going to happen.

You snap out as Jungkook held your waist from behind and whisper. "You look so beautiful tonight baby, also smell so good." He said sniffing your neck making you nervous but you giggle and scrunch your shoulder.

"Kookie, don't do this, it tickles." He chuckle and headed to the door still locking you in his arms beside him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You eight reached the dark forest which was behind your house but kinda far from the house. You're still feeling scared but trying to calm yourself as your wolves were beside you to protect you from any danger coming the way.

After 30 minutes of walking, you all walk in the middle of the forest. Many voices could be heard, making you gulp a little. You regret coming here? Not really but it still terrifying.

Namjoon look at his watch and then moon. You quickly look at your wrist too and saw it's already 11:50, you look up as you heard low growls coming out of them, making your heart jump inside your chest. Your palm turn sweaty but you quickly fist it, trying to calm yourself.

'No! They're still your mate, they won't ever hurt you even if they turn animal.' you thought and sighed deeply.

"What's wrong my queen? Is something bothering you?" Your heart flutter as you heard j-hope's voice. You look at him and saw him already staring at you. You immediately look down and shake your head. He smirk to himself as he saw your flustered face.

"Just take care. Okay?" You mumble still looking down. He smile and peck your lips. "Don't worry my baby." He said and went back to the guys. You look at your watch and saw it's already 12. You look in front and your eyes widen in shock, it was terrifying and something you never saw in real life.

Their bones crack and nails come out, changing the hand into paws. Furs could be seen instead of the smooth skin, they had few minutes ago. Your eyes turn teary as you gulp hard but you trust them, more than yourself.

Even tho they transform to their wolf form but their heart still beating for you. They won't hurt you but the feeling inside you, making you feel uneasy, increasing as each seconds passes until you heard a loud growl but you soon realise, it wasn't your mates but someone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⊱ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ⊰❥︵₣σrεvëɾ™

Don't forget to vote for the next chapter🥺🥺🥺
And don't feel shy to comment ❤️❤️✨✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~