Chapter- 14

~AUTHOR'S POV~

Opening your eyes slowly, you looked up at the person as you felt something wet on your face. Looking up you found Jimin staring at you with tear filled eyes. He was crying. His brown eyes were red and his cheerful aura faded like a thin air. His once chubby face turned puffy. You're shocked to see him like this. Your heart clenched at the sight before you and you immediately sat up, wiping his tears with your hands.

"Yah Jimin Oppa! Why are you crying? Are you hurt anywhere? When did you come? Did something happen?" You asked in one breath, making him smile. He shook his head and pulled you in his warm embrace.

"No baby. I'm okay and I just came here an hour ago. Don't worry, nothing happened. Actually we are just too lucky to have you and it would've been so fun if our mother would be by our side but they aren't."

You actually understood what he meant. He misses his mother. Your eyes teared up as you remembered yesterday's event and how you lost your parents. Without realising your tears started falling.

"Yes O-Oppa, my parents would be so happy to see you all." You hugged him tightly and started crying more. He sighed and patted your back, trying to comfort you as he cried silently. He knew you needed to take your pain out or else it would make you depressed and weak if you kept it inside to yourself.

After a few minutes, he broke the hug and wiped your tears gently. Both of your eyes were puffy because of crying. "Okay now no more sadness. Now let's get ready. Jin and Suga hyung are making breakfast and jungkook is getting ready." He said and kissed your forehead but then you realise it was only you and Jimin in the room.

You smiled at him and raised your arms like a baby- who wants her mom to carry her around- gesturing to him to carry you. He chuckled at your childish effort, finding it pretty cute. Carrying you in his arms, he went to the bathroom. You gave him your innocent smile and told him to get out. He giggled and kissed your lips before leaving the bathroom.

Going downstairs, he went towards the kitchen to help Jin and Suga.

After taking a fresh shower, you chose a floral pink top with off shoulder sleeves and black shorts. You leave your hair open and apply your favourite strawberry flavour lip balm to keep your lips moisturised in this cold valley but thanks to the heater, it keeps the whole house warm and cosy.

After getting ready, you decided to go to the kitchen. Everyone was there already including Mr. Kim and grandma (elder). You went to them and greeted them with a warm smile which she gladly returned back.

"Good morning dad and grandma." You stuttered nervously as a pink blush appeared on your cheeks. It's your first time addressing someone as dad. "Ah, I like grandma better." The old lady chuckled, showing her only gums with few teeth.

"I always wanted a daughter and felt like the moon goddess granted my wish." Mr. Kim said and giggled like a child, causing everyone to laugh at his childish behaviour. The old lady smiles at you and pat the chair beside hers gesturing to you to sit beside her.

"How are you feeling YN-ah? Are you okay now?" Mr. Kim asked worriedly as yesterday's event flashed through his mind. You gave him a small smile with a nod but as you looked at Jin, you found him staring at you with a teasing smirk.

Quickly averting your gaze from him, you found Jungkook was smirking too. Suddenly your cheeks turned pink as last night flashed through your mind but phew no one noticed it except Jin and Jungkook as they both were staring at you.

"So Jin?" He snapped out of his thoughts and look at elder, waiting for her to continue. "Yesterday you said you wanted to ask something? Tell me what is it?" Jin nodded and put the hot pot filled with noddles on the table.

"Yes grandma but I think we should eat first. We will ask after breakfast if you don't mind." Jin bowed with courtesy and smile at her.

"It's okay my child. Let's eat first then." Everyone nodded and started eating. During the meal, no one uttered a word, maybe because Jin's food was so tasty that it got all the attention.

~TIME SKIP~

After having the delicious breakfast, they all gathered in the living room with the mysterious book. Namjoon came and gave it to the old lady. At first she was just staring at the book blankly. Everyone was looking closely at elder and then at the book but no one uttered a word. Mr. Kim was looking at his sons with a worried face.

"From where did you find this book Namjoon?" She asked in low voice, still not looking away from the book.

"This book? I found this book in our house library. I can feel the words grandma but surprisingly we can't see anything except empty and weak pages."

Namjoon stated exhaustedly and rest his head on the couch. You look at the elder but she was busy as if she was thinking something deeply while caressing the book with her wrinkled pale hand.

"YN? My child take this book." You did as she told but her next words shocked everyone. "Now open and start reading the book please." Everyone gave her a perplexed reaction but deep down they're all shocked.

'huh? How can I read this?' You thought as your eyes were stuck on the book with a deep frown on your face.

"But grandma, how can she? Even we couldn't read it." Jin's voice snapped you out of your trance. Jin and others were staring at elder with shocked expression.

"I know what I'm saying Jin. Now YN open the book and start reading." This time her tone came out more serious and firm, making everyone kind of scared. Looking at the book, your run your fingers on the words written with gold colour. HUMAN MATE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long time no see bear🌚🌚🌚 I missed y'all alot but I was actually busy with my book and my job. I'm sorry🥺🙂 please don't kill meh

Don't forget to vote🥺🥺
⊱ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ⊰❥︵₣σrεvëɾ