Chapter- 24

You smile and pick up the phone

You smile and pick up the phone. "Hello sehunie?.... Hmm I'm okay...yes.... Wah really?... Okay... I can't wait to meet you." You smile and hang up the call. You look at them and they're already looking at you, probably waiting for your answer.

"What was he saying?" Hoseok asked with a doubtful tone, making you smile. 'Are they jealous?' You thought. "He's said he's coming before this week and he wants us to meet someone special." You said with a wide smile and they all just nodded dryly.

And then everything fell silent until your babygirl started crying. You took her from Taehyung's arms. "Maybe she's hungry." You said and laid her on your lap and started feeding her. You look up and only to find them drooling at the sight.

"Yah go away. How dare you all to look at my chest, perverts." You blush hard and turn around facing your back to them but the maknaes run to the other direction and again peek at your exposed skin. You ignore them and continue feeding your baby.

"Princess, you also have to go to a boutique with Tae and Yoongi for the wedding gown. Remember it's next week?" Jin asked while playing with his babyboy. Your eyes widen because you actually forget it.

"Oh no I totally forgot about the wedding. By the way, where will the ceremony be?" You asked while giving your babygirl to Taehyung. "Of course in the valley. All the members of the pack will be there." Yoongi said, giving you his infamous gummy smile.

"Are you excited for the wedding baby?" Taehyung asked with a wide smile, looking all excited already. "I don't know but I feel kinda nervous." You said with a nervous laugh. "It's okay baby. Just don't stress and rest well for today. Me and Yoongi hyung will go with you. It's okay na hyung?" Jin nodded and went to the kitchen, probably making something for you all.

"Hoseok and Jimin. Come and help me here." He shouted from the kitchen making them groan. "COMING HYUNG." They both shouted back and went to the kitchen. Taehyung and Jungkook were playing with the babies.

"Doll let's sleep for some time." Yoongi said and carried you to your room and laid you on the bed before plopping himself next to you. You smile and hug him tightly, drifting into your dreamland.

Time skip

Here you are standing at the boutique, looking at all the dresses with a perplexed expression. Why not? Every dress is pretty. Which one to buy? But suddenly a dress caught your eyes. It was a beautiful dress with silver beads on its upper part.

You went closer and touched the dress. 'OMO it's so soft.' Yoongi and Taehyung were watching you and letting you choose whatever you wish. Yoongi told the staff to help you to change. You smiled and went to the changing room. After a while you came out and cleared your throat. They both look up and gasp, mouth wide open. They both stare at you without blinking.