PART 8.

JULY 2005

"What was this meeting about?" Y.n asked Mitsuya who I'd recently rejoined with after the meeting ended. He sighed and glanced down at her with a frown on his face.

"Our gang is in a conflict with another gang called Moebius. Not sure if you've heard of them but, one our members named Pah had a friend who got into it with a Moebius member, named Osanai over something stupid. Pah's bud got the shit beat out of him, then they raped his girlfriend right in front of him. After, they took all his money and beat up his family later."

Y/n's eyes were wide in horror and she was speechless. Suddenly, everything started to piece together for her.

The reason that her past self had already separated from Moebius contrary to her memories. 

But, if she was to leave then where was her brother? If in this past she'd already left the gang, how was it that her future self was still involved with Kisaki? 

Once some of her questions were answered, she only gained more to figure out.

"That's horrible.." she finally breathed out. 

"That's just how Moebius runs shit. They're two generations above our gang, and they run Shinjuku."

"That's right," she muttered and Mitsuya arched a brow. 

"You've heard of them?"

"Yeah, something like that."

"Well, August 3rd at the Musashi festival is where it's going to happen."

"What is?"

"Toman is going against Moebius. We're going to crush them."

"I'm going, then." She stated and directly met Mitsuya's eyes. He looked back with a hint of surprise on his face. 

"Fine by me. You don't have to tell me twice that you can handle yourself."

Y/n gave him a grateful smile and the both of them went to leave along with the rest of the crowd until a voice called out to Mitsuya. He snapped his head around to see who it was but, Y/n hesitated because of that voice. 

"Mitsuya! You leaving already?"

"Yeah, Baji. I've got to get home."

Keisuke Baji. Y/n remembered him well from her past. 

Who wouldn't remember their first love?

 "Who's this? The girl everyone's buzzing about?"

Y/n's feet felt glued to the floor. She couldn't face him again. She scolded herself for not remembering that he'd originally had been a member of Toman before joining Valhalla. She took a deep breath and gradually turned around to meet him. 

Baji stood in awe of her and went silent as he admired her. Y/n did the same as she stared at him and made sure to take in his presence before her. She could hardly believe that she could see him again. 

"I'm Y/n," she choked out while gazing at him.

"Baji," he blurted out but his eyes still lingered on her without accounting for anything else.