PART 11.

JULY, 2005

"Mikey-kun!" Takemichi called and his voice echoed off the walls. 

Everyone inside turned to him, both Pah and Peyan glancing over with blatant annoyance written on their faces. On the other hand, Mikey and Draken looked over curiously to the entrance of the warehouse. 

Takemichi had convinced Y/n to stay behind until it was necessary since he felt that stopping the conflict was primarily his responsibility. In an attempt to gain his trust, she decided not to argue and waited out of sight outside of the building. 

Mikey had a warming smile as he asked, "What's up, Takemitchy?"

"What the hell are you doing here?" Draken asked. 

"You again," Pah groaned and Peyan shared his annoyance by adding, "Get outta here, you piece of shit."

Takemichi decided not to answer them and began walking towards them. Draken tried to send him off by telling him they were having an important discussion but, it didn't sway Takemichi to leave in the slightest. Instead, he continued forward with his mission of trying to convince them to cancel the conflict. 

"Could you call off the fight with Moebius?"

Y/n couldn't help but actively wince at the question he seemed to ask without any sense of caution. Mikey's smile from before fell after he said that and he simply uttered out, "What?"

It didn't seem that Draken, Pah, or Peyan could believe what was coming out of his mouth either.

"I can't tell you how I know, but someone's secretly pulling the strings behind this conflict-" Takemichi was interrupted when Pah roughly grabbed him by the hair and threw him back on the ground. He glanced down at him in disgust and Peyan just stared at Takemichi. 

"Who the hell do you think you are? Right, Pah-chin?"

"Get lost. say another word and I'll murder you," Pah muttered lowly to him. Then, they all continued their discussion prior to Takemichi's arrival yet, Takemichi still wasn't planning stop going against the conflict between the two gangs. 

"You can't! You can't fight with Moebius!" He persisted from below. "It's a trap for Toman!"

Pah strolled over and lowered his head to meet his face. "Stand up," he ordered.

Takemichi obediently went to stand and Pah went to throw a punch before his fist was intercepted by the hand of someone of stepped in between the two. H/c strands came into view as Y/n deflected Pah and lightly pushed him away. 

"Who the fuck are you?!"

"He's right, you'd be fucking yourselves over if you went on with this fight. You're just giving them what they want," Y/n spoke up. 

"The hell?! You saying we can't fight em'? Yet, you can't tell us why?!" Pah went to move forward and Y/n attempted to redirect his body when it appeared that he was going to hit Y/n until he caught her off guard by slapping Takemichi with the back of his hand.

"They've made their case." Mikey finally said aloud and caught everyone's attention. "Were gonna fight Moebius. You don't understand anything. Once I've made up my mind that Toman and Moebius are gonna fight, it's gonna happen."

"Trust me, I understand Toman's way of thinking far better than you know and that's why I'm telling you if you go on to fight them you will lose in the ways that really count against you."

Takemichi fell to his knees and placed his arms on the concrete. "If you guys fight Moebius, Toman's finished. I just became friends with you two! I just can't accept everything ending like this!" he pleaded and cried in desperation.