PART 15.

AUGUST, 2005

"Do you really promise to call if anything goes wrong?" Y/n pressed as she held the phone tightly to her ear. "Takemichi this is serious. You have to stay alert even if you're on a date with Hina."

Takemichi continuously assured her that the future he'd seen was already fixed and that she should enjoy the night. Her gut still disagreed but, Y/n hadn't actually seen or heard how the conflict had happened and resulted in Draken's death. All she knew was that there were separate factions and according Takemichi, he solved that issue since Draken and Mikey weren't at odds. 

"I mean if you see anything suspicious at all. Send a little text and I'll be there," Y/n reassured. 

Takemichi repeatedly agreed that he would stay alert which put her slightly at ease but not enough to where she was relaxed in any way. After she had ended the call, Mitsuya came into the room and sat down beside her. Y/n handed him his phone that she'd borrowed before sighing heavily. 

"If you're that worried then why didn't you go with them to the festival?" Mitsuya asked. 

"I mean Hina is really looking forward to spending time with someone she loves. The same with Emma. They didn't need me there to ruin the night for them. The girls insisted but, I couldn't ruin such a special night, I'd drag everyone down."

Mitsuya was quiet for a moment before he placed his hand on Y/n's head. She glanced over to him and he lightly shook his head. "There you go again, thinking you're a bother to everyone. I would have asked Ms. Madoka to babysit if the festival was that important to you. That way you would have someone to keep you company while on the look out for whatever is worrying you."

Y/n let her head fall onto his shoulder. "I hope it's really nothing like Takemichi says. Maybe I'm just being paranoid."

The two of them sat there for a moment in a comfortable silence until the sounds of footsteps overcame it. Mana and Luna came rushing in with dolls, crayons, and many other things to entertain themselves. Y/n and Mitsuya played with them for quite a while before Mana began to rub her eyes from exhaustion and eventually fell asleep. Luna followed soon after as her head began to nod off. 

Y/n carried Mana and lead Luna upstairs before she completely went to asleep in Mitsuya's place since he had gotten a call. Once she put them to bed, Y/n hurried back to see what the call was about. She noticed that he wore a serious expression upon seeing her enter the room as he gripped his phone in his hand. 

"I already asked Ms. Madoka to watch them. We have to go."

**

"I should have known he would forget to call and would try to fix everything on his own!" Y/n held Mitsuya's shirt fabric harshly between her fingers while she sat behind him on his motorbike. Mitsuya was traveling as fast he could to get to the festival after hearing that Peh-yan was planning to attack Draken. 

"The only thing we focus on now, is stopping it from happening," Mitsuya reminded her and she nodded in agreement. 

Once they pulled into the parking lot, Y/n jumped off his motorcycle and went to run up the stairs in search for anyone she could. 

"Y/n!"

"Call everyone here and try to find Takemichi or Draken!" she called to him and continued to run off in the rain. Her hair was soaked as well as her clothes which made her body feel heavy and her movement restricted. However, Y/n ran and ran until anybody she knew came into sight. That's when a glimpse of ginger hair put her at ease. "Hina!"

"Y/n, what are you doing here?"

"There's no time for that. Where's Draken and everyone else?" She questioned with heavy breaths. 

"Takemichi and I parted way with Emma and Draken at the beginning of the festival. Though, Takemichi and Mitsuya just ran by a few minutes before you came. They went in that direction," Hina gestured with her finger to the left and Y/n obediently ran to where she pointed. 

"Thank you, Hina!"

Y/n was met with a large parking lot where a large group of people were crowded in the distance. The smell of the wet street and the weak scent of cigarette smoke lingered in the air. An all to familiar smell that made her heart drop to her feet. 

She forced herself to the front where before her, Shuji stood in all his glory with a cigarette bud between his fingers. Y/n assumed that her past self didn't have the intention of sharing her identity and since her present self had been here she didn't get the chance to explain herself to anyone yet. Shuji wasn't supposed to be here. 

Not at this specific moment. 

Y/n could tell that Mitsuya was quickly putting the pieces together as his eyes widened and shifted to her hands. Everyone's eye glanced between Shuji and Y/n, their resemblance was strikingly obvious if they were placed next to one another. 

"Those tattoos," Mitsuya muttered and the betrayal was written clearly on his face.

"Mitsuya, I-" Y/n started to say but, it only fell on deaf ears as he pulled away from her. 

"Who hell are you?" Mikey asked while glaring at Shuji. 

"It really doesn't matter who I am. But, I'm sorta in charge of Moebius right now. The name's Hanma." An amused grin was plastered across his face. "My dear sister didn't tell you?"

"Your brother?" Mitsuya asked under his breath. 

"Please Mitsuya, it's not what it looks like."

Before Shuji could think to get another word in, Mikey swung his foot at Shuji without warning and he blocked it swiftly with his arm. Everyone went silent upon witnessing a strength that seemed to be on pare with Mikey's own. Nobody could believe their eyes when Mikey's signature kick was blocked with such ease. 

"Don't be in such a hurry Mikey. Our goal is to crush Toman. But, that's a pain so we wanted to fight you ourselves," Shuji explained while shaking his hand after being hit by Mikey. "I mean it works out either way in the end. My sister just wasn't working at the pace preferred. Though it works out better for me. This just means that I get to kill the invincible Mikey with my own two hands! "

Shuji had a glint of bloodlust in his eyes that made some guys shiver. It was clear that the idea of killing brought him only the upmost pleasure. That being said, everyone was sure that the resemblance between the two twins didn't stop at appearance. 

"Moebius has 100 men here! And Toman has a measly four," Shuji taunted cheerfully as he dramatically put out his arms. "Don't you dare wuss out this time, you assholes!" He warned the Moebius members with a dangerously wide stare. "I'm not a softie like Osanai!"

"Yes, sir!"

"If any of you run away, I'll chase you down and beat all the teeth out of your mouths!"

"Yes, sir!"

"Mikey and Draken," he said and turned his head back to the Toman group. "You're both dead ♡"

"I can't let you do that," Y/n finally spoke.

"Excuse me?" Shuji said with a stare of disbelief.

"Toman has five people with them, including me."

Shuji silently peered at his sister to see how serious she was about taking their side. Y/n looked him directly in the eyes and he broke out into a grin once again but, it held a blatant sense of malice along with it. 

"Oh, I see how it is, sis. Then you're dead too ♡"