PART 16.

AUGUST, 2005

There was a heavy tension between the two siblings as shocked silence engulfed the atmosphere. Not a single person knew how to respond but even with Toman's new ally, the numbers were still greatly imbalanced. That was until the loud sound of revving engines put out a sense of relief as the rest of Toman came into sight.

"Tokyo Manji Gang is here, jackasses!"

Peh yan went to step back out of fear but Shuji held him in place by his head. "Now this party is getting started," he said in amusement.

Mikey's face lit up with a new sense of confidence before he raced forward with everyone following behind him. "Let's get this shit started!"

"Kill them all," Shuji ordered as he stood in place while Moebius ran forward in his place.

Y/n ran with her main intentions being to get to her brother. The battle ensued and each person that blocked her path was only a simple obstacle for her to take down. Her wet hair whipped in every direction as she swung and fought her way through to her brother.

She was heavily breathing once she reached him and her hesitation was clear to her twin. Y/n couldn't bring herself to lift a single finger at him.

"My, sis! Did you already get worn out?"

"Shuji, you have to believe that I'm doing this because it's what is best for us."

Shuji chuckled a bit at her and grinned. "Oh now there's an us? You see, I thought that ended when you betrayed me?"

"No, you betrayed me. From the beginning we've been played liked game pieces because you weren't satisfied. You are so selfish and time and time again I back you up. I've had enough."

The rain poured on them and for once Shuji's usual grin wasn't plastered on his face. "If you felt so betrayed by what I did then why are you still here for me?"

"Do you think I care so little for you that your betrayal would matter?" Y/n asked as she gazed at him with eyes of regret and stepped towards him.

Shuji was silent in shock from her words and took a moment to process what she'd said to him. Just as he went to glance back at his sister, a fist came and collided into his face at full force. His nose bled and he wiped the blood from his nose.

Y/n shook her hand and looked at her knuckles. "Now, we're even."

"Did you mean any of it?" Shuji questioned with a scoff as he touched his nose. Blood was seen on the pad of his fingertips once he drew his hand away.

"Every word," she said honestly while the rain poured onto them.

Shuji laughed aloud and looked his sister over. "Ok, seriously. You don't need stay with Toman anymore."

"No Shuji, you don't understand. I'm going to stay and I have plan where I can free ua from Kisaki. I just need you to keep him distracted and--"

Y/n excitedly explained her plan to him and held out her hands to him. She went to reach out to hold his hands in her own but he caught her wrists before she could get close. "You've got to be kidding."

"Shuji, we could have the future we always wanted. Just you and me again. We won't be ordered around like lap dogs or chain downed awaiting Kisaki's next call. Just trust me."

"Come on, that's crazy. Under Kisaki we've never been so free in our entire lives! Now enough talk and let's go kill em' ♡!"

Her brother turned his back to leave and expected her to follow behind him. He soon realized that she didn't move from where she stood and just stared at him with softened eyes of regret. 

"I can't."

"Here I thought we were putting on a little show. Could it be that you meant what you've been saying?" he asked in a concerningly cheerful voice and tilted his head at his sister. Y/n didn't feel the need to say anything and Shuji saw that itself as an answer. "Sis, you know I'd kill for you."

"Shuji..." Y/n breathed in relief of her brother's unexpected understanding.

"However, that plan just sounds far too dull. I'll be awaiting when you realize that ♡"

They both were interrupted by the scream of Takemichi from off in the distance. "Draken! Draken!" He shouted with tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

Y/n flinched against her immediate instinct to run over to him when she realized her brother was watching her with a knowing smile. "Go off and help him, Y/n. Looks like he needs you~"

She knew Takemichi needed help but if she left her brother than he'd go after Mikey and would try to keep him away from Draken. Y/n even believed he'd try to kill him if he got the chance.

"He got stabbed!" Takemichi called out and Mikey was about to run over before a mob of people went to stop him.

Both of the twins eyed one another and then turned to Mikey. Shuji ran off to grab Mikey by the collar and toss him back but before Shuji got the chance to throw him at full force, Y/n kicked her brother in the back. 

Shuji gradually rose from the muddy ground and harshly dragged his sister to the ground with him by her hair. Y/n crashed down onto the ground as her brother raced forward to get Mikey. "Sorry Sis, I have orders!"

"Fuck you!"

Y/n quickly came up from the ground but halted when someone called her name.

"Y/n! Leave me here and help Takemichi!" Mikey told her and blocked a hit from Shuji.

"But, Mikey—"

"Go to him! I trust you!"

Her eyes went wide and glossed over in surprise. Mikey nodded his head at her and she immediately ran off to join Takemichi at his side.

a/n: guess who's back again <33