Chapter 1

Lauren's Pov-

It's currently a Saturday morning and i was woken up by a very energetic Lilly, my daughter. Lilly has always been a morning person and it sucks because im more like a night person.

"Wake up Mommy! Wake up!" Lilly jumped on my bed with her dark brown hair flopping everywhere.

The sun was just rising as i seen the light hit the closed curtain and make the room go peach. I slowly started to get up with a smile as i felt Lillys body collided with mine.

"Oh baby, it's 7 in the morning. Why are you up so early?" I asked her gently while i gave her our morning cuddles.

I sat her on my lap as she held her bunny close to her, she couldn't go anywhere without that stuffie. She had it ever since she was a little kid, found it going through my old boxes when we moved into my parents house after they passed away. It's only us two now.

"Remember mommy, you said you were going to go shopping today!" Lilly said excitedly, turning over to face me.

I totally forgot i had promised her that. I only did that so we wouldn't go yesterday and i was really busy yesterday.

I took a deep breath in, and was about to speak before Lilly interrupted.

"You pinky promised.." Lilly began to do her puppy dog eyes that she knew i could never resist.

Her beautiful green eyes that will sometimes go a light brown whenever she is upset or nervous.

I started to scrunch my nose, "I did pinky promise huh?" Lilly nodded, "Okay well let's eat some breakfast and then get ready to go to the mall today, how does that sound?"

Lilly started to jump up and down with a huge smile on her face, "Yayyy!!" She cheered.

I picked her up from the bed and walked us both downstairs to get some breakfast in our system and coffee. I was in desperate need for coffee.

After eating waffles and eggs that Lilly requested, we went back upstairs to get her bath going. While Lilly was in the bath, she insisted she washed herself so mommy could go do some cleaning for time could go faster.

Which i don't really understand, i still have to take a shower.

Lilly was soon to finish showering and i helped her dry herself off before sending her to go pick out her outfit for today. Lilly has a great sense of fashion and always seem to hate the clothes i put her in, which is probably why she wants to go shopping. Gosh, she's growing up so fast.

As i showered, i couldn't help but feeling something. It was just a feeling i never got too often. Like a sign, that something was going to happen today and it's meant to happen. Not a mistake. These feelings always scared me so i make sure Lilly stay close to me whenever we go out.

I shook the feeling off so i could focus on getting this mall day over with to finish some late writing to turn it into my boss before i get fired, again.

After i finished changing, i grabbed my water that was on my side table and i went downstairs to see Lilly and her bunny on the tablet.

"Look Mommy, Camila broke up with that ugly dorito!" I choked on my water while Lilly looked up at me curiously.

"Lilly, what did we say about you being on the tablet to read articles about Camila Cabello, that's her personal life okay." I strictly said, before realizing what she said and had a little chuckle, "And don't call him a 'dorito boy'"

"He looks like one." Lilly mumbled as I took away the tablet and put it on the shelf.

I grabbed Lillys bag before she took it from my hands and held it herself. She always carried her favorite toys and snacks in there whenever we went out with bunny in her hand.

We walked to the car and started to get on the road, Lilly asked for me to play her playlist and so i did. It was basically an album filled with Camila Cabello songs and other artists. Camila was her favorite artist and she always begged for me to take her to her concert but i always say no, it's not gonna happen.

I cant risk seeing Camila, i have history with her. And now it seems like i can't get away from her since her d- Since my daughter loves her so much. I tried to have her listen to Taylor Swift or Ariana grande but she only knows them as Camila's besties. Lilly knows everything about Camila and i hope she doesn't find out the truth any time soon, for her sake.

"Mommyyy." I heard Lilly call out from the backseat.

I snapped out of my thoughts and seen us already parked in front of the mall entrance.

"Did you go to outer space again?" Lilly asked as she laughed because she always says that whenever i'm in my thoughts.

I laughed and got out of the car to open her car door and give her a tickle attack. I unbuckled her seat belt and let her get out as she held my hand tightly.

"What are the rules when we go in the mall, honey?" I asked Lilly as she stood in front of me bouncing with joy.

"Always hold mommy's hand, don't talk to strangers, no yelling or fighting, and do not steal." Lilly listed off as she counted her fingers.

"Sounds good, let's go."

I have to admit the mall parking lot looked more pack than it is on a Saturday. Something must be going on, i squeezed Lillys hand tighter before walking in to the crowdy mall. We stayed on the top floor while there was a huge crowd of people on the bottom.

It must be a really good sale happening at H&M.