Chapter 10

Authors Pov-

Camila was raging with anger and sadness mixed together but she didn't want to show it. The last thing Lilly needed was to see her two mothers fighting. So despite the feelings Camila was feeling at the moment, she pushed them aside and focused on Lilly having the best birthday of all times. Even if it only involves one mother.

The Next destination was Disneyland, they plan on being here until they rode all of the rides and it shouldn't be a problem since Camila has express passes.

The car ride there was a bit troubling since traffic and it being a Friday but they got there at 1pm. Camila's bodyguard pulled up to the valet parking and while Camila was holding Lilly and Lillys backpack as they were getting down the car with the help of the bodyguard, paparazzi showed up.

"Camila over here!!"

"Let's go, let's go. Get out of the way!" Max began to shout at the paparazzi, making room for them to walk through the entrance.

Camila didn't want Lilly to be scared of the crowd since she did feel Lillys grip tighten around her neck so Camila continued walking in a fast space till they reached security.

When they did, they were able to skip the line and walk through without nothing beeping. They waited a little longer for Max to walk through since he did have a few things that detected the sound alarm to go off but that's because he is a security guard himself, so they checked his badge and let him go in.

"Alright Lilly, what are you thinking? Disneyland or California Adventure?" Camila asked Lilly who struggled deciding but ended up choosing Disneyland.

"Amazing choice." Camila responded and they walked over to the parks entrance.

*Four Hours Later*

They both had an amazing time at Disneyland, being able to go on all the rides on BOTH of the parks and trying out multiple of foods. Taking pictures with characters, watching shows, being able to be in the parade, and watching Max struggle to pick up one of the weights.

Overall, Lilly had a great time. There were a few moments Camila had to stop to take pictures with fans because she didn't want to be rude but it made Lilly feel like Camila didn't want to pay attention to her. Lilly also had to understand that, that was her job. And also, there were times they asked for a picture of both of them, which lilly had no problem with.

It's currently 5, and the zoo doesn't close until 9. They have time to stop and pick up some lunch before hitting the zoo. While they were walking back to the valet station, Camila was holding Lillys hand while Max walked behind them.

"Hmmm, what does the birthday girl want to eat? Are we feeling like a huge restaurant or some fast food place?" Camila asked as she held Lillys hand, swinging it.

"Oh oh, pizza!" Lilly answered as she pointed at Camila.

"Alright let's see if you know my favorite pizza place if your my biggest fan as you claim." Camila stopped and squatted down to Lillys height as Max went to get the car.

"It's Bobby's Pizza!" Lilly replied, knowing this answer as if it was easy for anyone to remember.

"That's my daughter AND my biggest fan." Camila smiled but it faded when it hit Camila that things will be different.

"Whats wrong?" Lilly asked as she noticed Camila's expression changed.

Camila held Lillys small hands and looked at her in the eyes, "You know that whatever happens when we go back home, i'm not giving up on my daughter, okay?" Camila knows that it's going take some time convincing Lauren to let her take care and be there for Lilly, so she just wants to make this time memorable.

"I know...mommy was wrong, your already such a great momma." Lilly hugged Camila as tight as she could while Camila laughed with a few tears.

Soon enough, Max came with the car, opening it up for Camila and Lilly.

They stopped by bobby's pizza, and soon back on the road to the zoo. Camila likes the zoo when it's dark at night cause then there are beautiful lights she hopes lilly likes.

Lilly is now sleeping on Camila's lap, so it finally gives Camila time to reach to her phone. She goes on instagram first, totally forgetting she posted a picture of Lilly walking infront of her, hand in hand, with her bunny in the other hand.

Caption; Happy birthday little one.🥰

It gave people lots of suspicious and many posts saying and thinking Camila is a parent, they went crazy and soon found out that Camila followed Lauren who had pictures of Lilly and since it wasn't a private account, her fans went crazy.

Now moving on the the messages;

DJ: Yooo, is that your daughter you posted?? She looks like 6 years old, don't tell me it's also Lauren's kid Walz. How did you find out?

Walz: It is too Lauren's kid, i didn't know for sure but i definitely knew. Lilly told me today when we went to a art museum... How's meeting Emily going? Lilly tells me so much about her and sounds totally like your kid.

Camila waits for Dinahs response and as she is waiting she goes to Rodgers text.

Rodger: Amazing! You got your fans thinking you have a daughter but it's just a fan. Great way to gain more fans, they love bits of drama.

Camila: Rodger... she is my daughter.

Rodger: WHAT!?

Camila didn't want to discuss what needed to be discussed as being a celebrity parent at the moment so instead she scrolled through her messages, noticing a new number, woah 8 texts from this number, oh no.

Lauren: I saw your note. You know you should've texted me instead!

Lauren: I can't believe you right now.

Lauren: How did you even get my address!?

Lauren: She isn't your daughter, can't you just leave us alone!?

Lauren: You cant keep on showing up, WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE FOLLOWING ME!?

Lauren: Oh.

Lauren: You know.

Lauren: Lilly told you.

Camila: Yeah so in fact, i can't leave you guys alone because she is my daughter.

Lauren: ... when are you guys getting home? I don't think i can do this over text.

Camila: Well be there at 9pm, we're stopping at the zoo.

Lauren: Wht , why so late??!! She has a bedtime.

Camila: I'm gonna to spend as much time as i want with my daughter, Lauren.